• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 February and March 2024 are YE 46.2 in the RP.

Approved Character Asami Sakurai

Hello, I've reviewed your character and have found the following issues that need some attention:
  • The physical description is extremely sparse. Can you please use complete sentences?
  • The minimum age to join the Star Army of Yamatai is 21.
  • If she's a Santo Hei she's basically fresh out of training. The current year is YE 44, which would mean she's been flying for 6 years without a promotion. A standard enlistment contract lasts 3 years. It doesn't really make sense.
You can go two ways:
  1. Make this character a newbie and change the enlistment date to more recently
  2. Make this character higher ranked/more experienced. Characters can be made at the highest rank your other characters have got to.

i asked you in pm about her rank but never got a response about what her rank should be and you made it sound like her rank would get hammered out in her order form. the highest rank i have is nito hei so far. also is she eligible for the officers training program as a pilot?

Last edited:
You can join as an officer with a college degree or you can go to the officer academy/school as an E4 (Joto Hei). There's an accelerated officer program but currently it's only for starship operations personnel as a result of the change in rank requirements (no enlisted starship operators anymore).

I think we're pretty much good now. I do have one question though: What do you mean she knows "Science?"

that was listed under skills pilots would know so i just copied and pasted the whole list, actually i need to do the same for common skils.

Okay, let me know when it's ready for final review.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back