• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

Approved Character [Ascension] Antoni Castor

@META_mahn - here's my review of Antonius Castor.
  • Would you mind adding more internal wiki links to the article, please?
  • For the History section, would you mind describing the influence (if any) Antonius' parents had on him?
  • For the Social Connections section, would you mind adding the names of Antonius' parents, please?
  • For the Skills Learned section's Communications sub-section, you have Trade and "Nepleslian" - which, to the best of my knowledge, are the same thing :p - listed as languages Antonius is fluent in.

Given how minor the above requests are, as the Faction Manager of Elysia and the Game Master of Ascension I'm going to go ahead and APPROVE Antonius Castor for usage within the roleplay. :D

Welcome to the jungle gates of Hell l̴͉̼͓̫̺̤̗̠͚͉͓͜͡a̸̶̸̢̧̤̝̰̻̣̲͔̳į̶̷̢͇̣͎͎̦̝̞̘͔͓͕̦͈̩͚͕̼͙͠r̶̨̰̩̻̖͙̣̲̻͙̗̤͈̀͢͜ͅ ̢̨̻̩͈̼̼͔͓̯̀͟o͏̫̹̲̯̯̮̟̼̰͈̖͝f̵͏̛͙̦̣̬̯ ̶̛̫̦͚̮̝̹̫͈̼̳̼̙̦͙̼Z̶̨͙͕͎͎͖̪͕̻͢ͅa̶̡̛͏̭̜͕̪͚̺̜l̷͍͎̯̠͎̕ͅͅg͓̺̻̖̦̘͈͢ǫ̷̘͉̮̻͕͉͎̳͕͔͈̞̞̮̹̫̱͟͡͞ Hotel California Senate, Honorable Colleague.

Fixes done:

• Added like, two more links. If you wanna help me wikify everything just dump a list of relevant articles I should be wikifying into my private messages.
  • His parents aren't really...relevant characters, so I'll opt out of mentioning them. If they become a necessity in roleplay I'll throw them in.
  • Skills: Blame the Skills guide for the ECN Required Skills.
#MEGA

I will accept the like from Frost on the most recent update to be approval to the requested edits.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back