• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

Approved Character Asclepius Aetius (ECV Raven)

no need to feel dirty, birbs are gud

I've gone through and added a couple links to the page though i did notice you have fighting as a skill listed twice which you might want to double check.

As far as GM goes I give it approval but I'm waiting for birb queen to give it a once over as well.

Birbs aren't that stinky! You're probably thinking of Char's Neps : P

He looks good! I don't have any major questions/concerns so I'll give the go-ahead now ^^

Was he a Plebian all his life until he changed into a Neo-Caelisolan? Or was there a bit of time in the middle where he was a normal Caelisolan?

As Clubbo said, you have fighting listed twice in his skills. Also, can he fly? That might be a good little tidbit to add to his physical skill, because flying is cool >v>

But yea - I approve of Ascleptius! (Also, what a name!)

Added a small bit in for the Caelisolan body which he got when he began to excel in training and joined the military, and edited the skills to combine the two fighting into one.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back