• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 February and March 2024 are YE 46.2 in the RP.

Approved Submission [ASE]Schongebiet System

Syaoran

Retired Staff
Submission URL
https://stararmy.com/wiki/doku.php?id=system:schongebiet
Submission Faction(s)
  1. Non-Playable Factions
Submission Terms
  1. I agree
I put it under nonplayable cause the ASE isn't listed. But yeah I'm working on getting a Plot started using this system, so I want to get the system sorted. Technically all the 'locations' in the system aren't approved yet either. But if I get the system done first I can get the rest approved as I need them and work on the plot.

This suggestion has been implemented. Votes are no longer accepted.
I'll get a review out later tonight, however, is this an industrailized system? If so, do make mention somewhere of a major mining operation :3

This system looks like the way it was set up, it didn't have 1 big mining operation, but several small not really notable operations fueling everything. So where should I put that?

Hello! Let's see if this submission meets the requirements for inclusion in Star Army's lore...

[ ✔️ ] 1. The destination URL should be a page in the appropriate namespace and titled lower_case_with_underscores
[ ✔️ ] 2. The article is in the appropriate format and article template
[ ❌ ] 3. The article follows our wiki style guidelines, including: No forced line breaks, text after each section header, etc.
[ ✔️ ] 4. The article is easily read and free of errors in spelling and grammar
[ ✔️ ] 5. Links to other wiki articles are present as appropriate
[ ✔️ ] 6. The article fits into the Star Army universe's space opera theme and technology levels
[ ✔️ ] 7. Images in the article are hosted on Star Army's wiki and sourced responsibly (contact Wes privately if there's a concern)
[ ✔️ ] 8. The article is original and doesn't contain copy-pasted content from other articles.
[ ✔️ ] 9. The article complies with Star Army's rules in terms of damage ratings, speed limits, etc.
[ ✔️ ] 10. The Faction Manager(s), if applicable, have posted approval for this article in this thread.

Here's some fixes this article still needs:

1. Needs some actual sentences/text in it, not just headers and bullet points.

When these fixes are made, please post a reply here so I can re-check the article. Thank you!

This was an article that was already written when I got it, honestly I have no idea how to do system articles, so can I get a link to one I should use as an example, I don't really know what kinda info I should put.

Just a sentence or two about each planet is fine.

I've contributed some editing fixing a fix grammar and spelling issues and trying to bring the article more into line with the wiki style guidelines. There are still a few issues:
  • Empty sections
  • Sections where there's no text after the ==== SECTION HEADER ====
  • Forced line \\
    breaks are still \\
    present

Okay think I got everything this time, and I'm leaving the rumors section with that blurb, cause as soon as I sort out the details of the plot, a rumor is going in there.

I made some minor fixes to header levels and did some proofreading.

APPROVED.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back