• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 February and March 2024 are YE 46.2 in the RP.

RP: Setareh Wing [Aside] Four Out of Four

Ametheliana

Head in the Stars
Staff Member
🌟 Site Supporter
🌸 FM of Yamatai
🎖️ Game Master
VSV Arha
Mess Hall

Not often seen outside of the officer's cabins and the wardroom, Naak was a sight to be seen in her full uniform, silvery black hair billowing behind her as she made her way through the rows of eating Iromakuanhe of all different positions aboard the Arha, save for command. She stopped short in front of a woman with a bob-cut and blonde hair.

"Senbalri Rasima Shahrazad Bousaid," Naak said in a clipped tone. "You are to be stationed on the Setareh Wing henceforth by orders from the Sengraiv!"

VSV Arha
Mess Hall

Rasima snapped up to attention from sitting without even jostling the table or her eating companions at the table of senior enlisted personnel. It was a movement either practiced, or masterfully executed in the heat of the movement. The short haired Senior Ranger's head only came up to about Naak's chin. Her skin was dark, typical of the desert people, and her expression impassive.

"Yes Lanranr," she responds evenly, without having the audacity to ask exactly what Setareh Wing was.

Mess Hall

"Then we'll see you on the next mission. You heard about our last one, did you not? We vanquished a New Veyrin Republic's station and will continue to bring them into the fold in our next one!"

As she spoke, her fist had clenched and moved higher and higher up and her voice grew heavy with excitement about the anticipated future.

Mess Hall

That was enough to trigger some memories, although as her new officer got increasingly excited Rasima's arm twitched slightly. No. You didn't just grab a wing commander like a noisy recruit.

"Yes ma'am," she replied calmly, "I look forward to hearing the details from those who were there. I'm sure your victory only added laurels to the Astral Vanguard's record."

Mess Hall

"If you need anything at all before our next mission, please, let me know," Naak said in a low, distinguishing voice that was as smooth as creamed coffee. She put a hand on her subordinate's shoulders and added, "Anything."

Mess Hall

Rasima tipped her head back up to look Naak right in the eyes, unblinking. She nodded firmly as the younger woman laid hands on her, "Thank you, ma'am. As long as my VANDR is transferred I'll have everything I need."

RPG-D RPGfix
Back