• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

RP: UOC Government Assembly Positions

Andrew

SARPiverse Culture Dreamer
Staff Member
🌟 Site Supporter
FM of Tsenlan
🌸 FM of Yamatai
Submissions Reviewer
🎖️ Game Master
The MA(Member of Assembly) Positions are as follows:

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Open Assembly Positions

Jiyuu would be fun! ~Let me know what sorta npc you need if anything specific.

Andrew said:
  • MA Jiyuu Capital System
  • MA Shugosha System
  • MA Siren System
  • MA Koukotsu System
  • MA Kotoku System
  • MA Gensou System
  • MA Yuujou System
  • MA Mitsuya System
  • MA Tange
  • MA Miyamae
  • MA Yuukan System

Fixed.

Thats... A lot of spots, d00ds. The Yam senate only has about 3 peeps (Excluding you, Drewley) actually senating out of our mass of... seven, I think.

I just edited the how the Members of Assembly are going to be arranged, so all who posted prior, reselect.

Ok I need links to these NPC profiles... SO if you have not yet made one, do so, if you have post the link.

Region tres, plox.

While the temptation to make this assembly member a Vanderhuge is beyond enormous, I think I'll go with Arnold Fritz, if that's alright. I'll make an NPC bio soon.

I would be happy to help, if needed. I need to get more exposure to the UOC anyway.

then make a NPC and I will hook you up :)

Chris can you make a full NPC Bio for your NPC? The one on wiki is outdated and is in the wrong place. Should be under the :character namespace.

Arnold and Alexander are added. That leaves the Capital Region, Region 1 and Region 4. NPCs have to be posted either to get a spot!

RPG-D RPGfix
Back