• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 February and March 2024 are YE 46.2 in the RP.

Attempting to reserve Star for Azorea

Yoshi

Inactive Member
The star here boxed in image, I would like to reserve and here soon I will begin writing up data for this system. A future Azorean plot is being planned around said star. Yes I get how far it is away from Azorea now. it is meant to be as such. They feel if they spread out far and wide, then there is a greater chance that each of the civilizations might have chance to survive.

Azorean Secondary planet..jpg

Do you want to use UX-29 itself? The star system is a blank slate for your creative needs.

If there are no objections in the next three days.

No objection to claiming them, just make sure you have active players when you submit the systems for approval.

Not sure the order of things here.. the systems need to be in place before the plot can even close to go active. the whole point of said plot is that system.

The system can be in place. That's not a problem. Just as far as the settlement, it should be starting out, not a massive established city.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back