• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 February and March 2024 are YE 46.2 in the RP.

SYNC Audience Request

club24

Everything Is Magical
RP Date
Later YE 40 (late august)
To whomever it may concern within the Kingdom of Neshaten

I am Riccard black, the founder and CEO of Galactic Horizon and this is a formal request to have an audience with your representatives or leader, whoever is in charge of foreign trade and such. I'd like to discuss several matters and have a small business proposal as well to add, the idea to contact you for this was given by one of my employees who happens to be one of your citizens.

I look forward to your reply and hope that things will go smoothly.
Riccard Black, CEO of GH

To: Riccard black

Good Day Mister Black,

My name is Hash'shero Hana'yashe, your message was forwarded to me. I am a member of the Citizens Oversight Commitee's Foreign Business Office and will be handling our correspondence. Please understand that our messages are logged so that the committee will ensure that nothing illegal happens between our transactions.

Your request has been granted, but the question now is where would you like to meet? I can facilitate an area just outside of my Kingdom's territory, or on one of our outlying stations.

To: Hash'shero Hana'yashe

We are free to come to you for the meeting, I wouldn't want to have you travel too far just to speak to us. Especially since this is only our first time meeting, so anywhere just outside your Kingdom or even within it if we are permitted will be fine, just fire us some location details and a date and time and we'll meet you there.

To: Riccard black

I'm sending you a set of coordinates to one of our outlying stations, it is one of those that we have in place to do negotiations with outside parties that don't have an official presence in our space. Bare in mind that the station has a heavy guard on it, but I've also sent along a pass that'll provide you with safe passage to and from the station. Upon arrival, just give the traffic controllers your name and they'll guide you in.

I look forward to our meeting!

RPG-D RPGfix
Back