• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 February and March 2024 are YE 46.2 in the RP.

Available Armor Question.

5tar

I just need to know what PA are available via public means.

i.e.- Salvage, Commercial or Black Market.

A quick response would be amazing, I need a list to chose from before tonight.

Consult the Nepleslian Black Market for buying anything short of their newest, top-of-the-line powered armorsuits and armor-grade weapons. The exact list, though, is subject to debate...if you're interested, look at some of the submissions like the WATER 2 or other Element models, make a list of what you'd want, and then ask me; I'll tell you if it's available or not.

I've been wanting to kick off Nepleslia's Black Market, so it'd be helpful for the both of us.

Same goes for the Lorath market. They do cater for specific users, however and produce equipment to specification but it's not always cheap.

This. Or, rather, an update to our independent equipment listings to detail what all exists now to the public. I think there's probably been quite a few added since the topic was initially thrown up.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back