• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

Avatar Thread: What is your Avatar?

Yakno... I don't actually know who did mine, what it was for, or any of that. BRi modified it years ago to better fit me, and I chose it because it actually really looks like me, like something I'd be doing, and it invokes a sense of peace for me. Like everything's gonna be okay.

Also I love that motorcycle.

JPEG_20180603_125547.jpg

I got mine from here. I never asked for it. I just logged on one day and it was on the wiki and I was like "Oh that is sweet!" Funny enough I was gone from here for about 6 years and when I got back on I was telling my wife about it and showed her the picture and she said, "Wow, that actually looks kinda like you." Now I love the picture even more.

Me, I am using a symbol for the ODST or the Helljumpers from Halo. I figured since a lot of the time we, in the infantry are chosen to go in to a situation first, this fit well.

FEET FIRST INTO HELL!!!!

Froggo :3

Because they are precious children

Attachments

• ugimbjj0s0c41.jpg
    ugimbjj0s0c41.jpg
    30.1 KB · Views: 2
RPG-D RPGfix
Back