• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

Awesome Quotes

"To be equal is not always fair." -Ketsurui Yui-Taisho

"You can repeat the same tired doctrines everyone else is repeating. Or, you can say something true... and it will sound like it's from Neptune."

- Noam Chomsky

Wes: "I agree completely."
Andy: "I'm glad our understanding is parallel."

I know it's not a quote, but the new Paleocron drive system that can hop timelines reminded me of this scene from Futurama.

Fry: "Wait a minute, if he wasn't my grandfather, then who is?"

Professor: "Isn't it obvious?"

*Fry shakes his head*

Professor: *points at Fry* "You are!"

*Fry screams*

Quote of the Day: 10 Oct 04

You do realize that, when the avatars generate new neko facial designs, they basically just have a Mrs. Potato-head model and set it on "random"? ^_^

-Yangfan Wang

The americans spent billions designing the perfect writing implement. It writes upside down, under water, in space... the russians used a pencil.

It was a big guy, overweight and with dark brown skin and wearing only a bloody "Looking for a Yamataian Girlfriend" t-shirt.

-Wesley Davis

XD

I almost fell off my chair. Good one.

Happiness is when what you think, what you say, and what you do are in harmony. -Mohandas K. Gandhi

They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.

Benjamin Franklin (1706 - 1790), Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

"Out of every 100 men, ten shouldn't even be there, eighty are just targets, nine are real fighters, and we are lucky to have them, for they make the battle. Ah, but the one, one is a warrior, and he will bring the others back."
-Heraclitus

RPG-D RPGfix
Back