Star Army

Star ArmyⓇ is a landmark of forum roleplaying. Opened in 2002, Star Army is like an internet clubhouse for people who love roleplaying, art, and worldbuilding. Anyone 18 or older may join for free. New members are welcome! Use the "Register" button below.

Note: This is a play-by-post RPG site. If you're looking for the tabletop miniatures wargame "5150: Star Army" instead, see Two Hour Wargames.

• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 September 2024 is YE 46.7 in the RP.

Awesome Quotes

L: Don't you ever think there might be more to life than just games?

P: You mean like finding a girlfriend, getting out of debt, moving ahead in our careers, stuff like that?

L: Yeah.

P: There was a sim game about that, wasn't there?

L: Yeah. It sucked.

P: 'Nuff said.

-Piro and Largo, Megatokyo (Back before it was all romantic and junk).

Lois: How would you like it if I made your life a living hell?
Ace: Well, Lois, I'm not quite ready for a relationship right now, but maybe I'll give you a call sometime.
-Ace Ventura Pet Detective

The absence of anything suspicious is what makes this suspicious!
-the Melancholy of Suzumiya Haruhi

"The Hell Law says that Hell is reserved exclusively for them that believe in it. Further, the lowest Rung in Hell is reserved for them that believe in it on the supposition that they'll go there if they don't."

- Principia Discordia, page 44.

"It is better to remain silent and have people think you a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt." -Mark Twain

uso_tasuki: Wait, did you inject the drug during the sim?
Hgfsd fiyufeh: We need some fuckin' Torment, yo
Hgfsd fiyufeh: Me?
uso_tasuki: Sure
Hgfsd fiyufeh: Would it get me a promotion if I say yes?
super_sport_03: Hahah Zoolander rocks.
uso_tasuki: no
Hgfsd fiyufeh: Shit

INSIDE JOKE GO.

"Hey, Hey! You can't rent Yuki without my permission! Understood? She's the SOS Brigade's indispensible silent character! I saw her first!" -Haruhi, Episode 11

Koku Aki: Superior1: Okay, we've got a choice, knock this one off and bump up this Chiaki fellow, or keep Decane.

Koku Aki: Superior2: Chiaki sounds Yamataian... We hate Yamataians right?

Koku Aki: Superior1: Right.

Koku Aki: Superior2: Keep the Decane guy, fuckin' Yamataians.

THE LEECH KING COMES TO DOWNLOAD YOUR SOULS- Gendou.com, music site

Shamisen: "There is no need to consider his words. Why don't you just take control of his mind? From my observations you possess the ability to do just that."
Yuki: "That was ventriloquism."
-Episode 1

If you can't chew gum with your mouth closed, then don't chew it at all. I saw a woman in a store the other day chomping away and geez it was the most ghastly thing ever seen.

"Chomp, chomp, chomp" is all you could hear and it was a noisy store. Good grief you could see ALL of her teeth and her tongue moved like a cow chewing on grass. She thought she was the shit too. Talking as loudly as she could to make sure all the attention was on her gabbing about, "Oh girl let me tell you what that playa said, blah, blah, blah..."

News flash! You and your comrade are the only people in this entire place that could give a fuck about what ‘Playa' said. Spit that fucking gum out: you damn cow! Furthermore, I really don't want to see your fat rolls hanging from your pants that are two sizes to small and your tee-shirt you bought in the infants' department.

Either learn to chew gum or don't chew it! It's that easy... for the love of the people around you, suck on a breath mint instead. Something tells me that woman chews her food that way too, what a porker! People like this are in serious need of proper solicitation and basic training on manners.

Somehow though, I highly doubt a manners class would help some people such as cowgirl. Maybe she was raised by cows or pigs... who knows I'm just glad I don't have to be the guy or the friend that has to listen to her, "chomp, chomp, chomp" all fucking day long... I'd kill myself.
If you chew fucking gum, office or else where, do not stand millimeters away from me and snap and pop your gum like a fucking leper. I will snap and pull your fucking head off.
Do not sit in your cubicle crackling your gum away, or come and talk to me while smacking on your gum smelling like garlic. I will SNAP and punch you in the esophogus. Yes, right through your larynx and what not.
This is some serious shit, yo.

"They say the secret to success is being in the right place at the right time. But you never know when the right time is, so I guess the secret is to find the right place and just stick around..."

Calvin (Calvin and Hobbes)

RPG-D RPGfix
Back