Star Army

Star ArmyⓇ is a landmark of forum roleplaying. Opened in 2002, Star Army is like an internet clubhouse for people who love roleplaying, art, and worldbuilding. Anyone 18 or older may join for free. New members are welcome! Use the "Register" button below.

Note: This is a play-by-post RPG site. If you're looking for the tabletop miniatures wargame "5150: Star Army" instead, see Two Hour Wargames.

• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 September 2024 is YE 46.7 in the RP.

Awesome Quotes

Imagination is Intelligence having fun. - Abe Lincoln
I havent failed. Ive just found 10,000 ways that dont work. - Thomas Edison
Courage is being scared to death and saddling up anyway. - John Wayne
Our anxiety does not come from thinking about the future, but from wanting to control it. - Kahlil Gibran
You grow up the day you have your first laugh - at yourself. - Ethyl Barrymore
You just cant beat the person that never gives up. - Babe Ruth

Mike: Vyv! Eat the telly!
Vyvyan: That's a great idea! I've been waiting for this! *CHOMP*
The Young Ones, Episode 4, Bomb

Mega Armored Nob - Ya' gunna call 'em a grot?

Warboss Gorgutz Ead' 'Unter - We'll call dat' plan stupid, I named it after ya'. No, the way ta' get Crull crazy mad, is ta' attack his Titan, then he'll come fa' me. Ey, why'z you grinnin'?

Mega Armored Nob - Because ya' named da' plan after me!

"The judge asked, 'What do you plead?' I said, 'Insanity, your honor. Who in their right mind would park in the passing lane?'â€

Famous Last Words:
"Bakayaro, Bakayaro!" (Translation: Stupid Bastards, Stupid Bastards!)
--Admiral Aritomo Goto's last words to his staff, October 11, 1942

All are by Uncle Grandfather from Perfect Hair Forever:

"Brenda...back up into my hands..."

"Ooh! Dropped some money..." *Brenda picks it up, bending over exposing her thong* "Bunununununununun..."

"Put them on the top shelf Brenda...higher...you can do it...look at that...damn, look at that..."

"Frost his bag...Frost His Bag....FROST HIS BAG!!! Oh my god--Oh, hi...Can you get this vaccuum cleaner to **** this cake?"

"French soldier: You don't frighten us, English pig-dog! Go and boil your bottoms, son of a silly person. I blow my nose on you, so-called Arthur-king, you and your silly English kiniggits!â€

I must admit, it's hard to top The Frenchman.

"I fart in your general direction, your mother was a hamster, and your father smelt of elderberries!"

True, true... -.-

"Bedevere: What makes you think she's a witch? Villager: Well, she turned me into a newt! Bedevere: A newt? Villager: I got better.â€

(19:15:24) ironziron: I am
(19:15:28) ironziron: trying to type with both hands
(19:15:31) toshiro_yuki: ah.
(19:15:33) ironziron: and I type really fast
(19:15:37) ironziron: with one--
(19:15:49) toshiro_yuki: Most people in the SARP do.
(19:15:58) toshiro_yuki: For near obvious reasons. >.>
(19:16:01) ironziron: Yeah I learned to type from everquest
(19:16:13) ironziron: I used to type a lot of facture sentences
(19:16:16) toshiro_yuki: Oh...not the reason most of us do for.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back