• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at stararmy@gmail.com or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

Awesome Quotes

Imagination is Intelligence having fun. - Abe Lincoln
I havent failed. Ive just found 10,000 ways that dont work. - Thomas Edison
Courage is being scared to death and saddling up anyway. - John Wayne
Our anxiety does not come from thinking about the future, but from wanting to control it. - Kahlil Gibran
You grow up the day you have your first laugh - at yourself. - Ethyl Barrymore
You just cant beat the person that never gives up. - Babe Ruth

Mike: Vyv! Eat the telly!
Vyvyan: That's a great idea! I've been waiting for this! *CHOMP*
The Young Ones, Episode 4, Bomb

Mega Armored Nob - Ya' gunna call 'em a grot?

Warboss Gorgutz Ead' 'Unter - We'll call dat' plan stupid, I named it after ya'. No, the way ta' get Crull crazy mad, is ta' attack his Titan, then he'll come fa' me. Ey, why'z you grinnin'?

Mega Armored Nob - Because ya' named da' plan after me!

"The judge asked, 'What do you plead?' I said, 'Insanity, your honor. Who in their right mind would park in the passing lane?'â€

Famous Last Words:
"Bakayaro, Bakayaro!" (Translation: Stupid Bastards, Stupid Bastards!)
--Admiral Aritomo Goto's last words to his staff, October 11, 1942

I fear all we have done is awakened a sleeping giant and filled him with a terrible resolve.â€

All are by Uncle Grandfather from Perfect Hair Forever:

"Brenda...back up into my hands..."

"Ooh! Dropped some money..." *Brenda picks it up, bending over exposing her thong* "Bunununununununun..."

"Put them on the top shelf Brenda...higher...you can do it...look at that...damn, look at that..."

"Frost his bag...Frost His Bag....FROST HIS BAG!!! Oh my god--Oh, hi...Can you get this vaccuum cleaner to **** this cake?"

"I think capital punishment works great. Every killer you kill never kills again.â€

"I HAVE SEX WITH DOGS!!! WHAT'S UP WITH THAT?!?"

-Comedy Tree Norman Douglass from Perfect Hair Forever

"There's a fine line between fishing and just standing on the shore looking like an idiot.â€

"French soldier: You don't frighten us, English pig-dog! Go and boil your bottoms, son of a silly person. I blow my nose on you, so-called Arthur-king, you and your silly English kiniggits!â€

I must admit, it's hard to top The Frenchman.

"I fart in your general direction, your mother was a hamster, and your father smelt of elderberries!"

True, true... -.-

"Bedevere: What makes you think she's a witch? Villager: Well, she turned me into a newt! Bedevere: A newt? Villager: I got better.â€

"Do not wait to strike till the iron is hot; but make it hot by striking.â€

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…