• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 February and March 2024 are YE 46.2 in the RP.

Interest Check Baba Yaga and Piracy

Bullroarer

Inactive Member
I have, in the past, asked about where to conduct the business of piracy. In light of several developments over the last six months, I feel it is time to ask again: Which FM(s) will let us pirate your stuff/interact. As i know, in every new relationship, a certain amount of give and take is required to cement the deal. I offer the following to the faction that can offer space for me and my crew to play, starting with chapter four.

1. A complete system article, similar in quality to this one.
2. A functional planet article.
3. A governing NP/GM character.
4. A functional and useful Corporation or Organization based out of said system.

This offer is open to any faction, if they are willing to share some space.

Fair warning, we may keep some of the toys we acquire when playing and I am willing to negotiate additional chapters at any time.

You can steal from Akemi if you want and if we talk. It depends how much you want to take, but he can claim insurance take care of the expenses or something like that. I have four space ports, two of which are pretty important, but one of which is just sitting there with the least natural defenses, stuff to take, etc.

https://wiki.stararmy.com/doku.php?id=location:akemis_stations#tengoku_天国

But trading things OOC is bad news bears. Let's agree that you just stay cool my dude :cool:

Man, I want in on this but I’m going to need to talk to my GMs and make some articles for it. We’ve got some good options for systems but very few of them are as detailed as you want.

I’ll hit you up in PM and see what we can work out.

Might not be quite what you are looking for, but having encounters with competing Freespacer pirates is fine by me. They do exist. Mostly around the uncharted northern expanse, as well as some small pockets hidden in the claw nebula/pirate's cove and the Nepleslian black hole cluster/pirate's corner.

Pretty basic restrictions on this;
  • They probably don't have anything much bigger than phantasms and nomad solarfoils, though they might have deathcrawlers.
  • If you capture and enslave any AIs you find, that would break the contract with the Wire Guided. This is specifically why the ship didn't come with any.
  • Don't forget your radiation suit if you try and board one!

RPG-D RPGfix
Back