• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 February and March 2024 are YE 46.2 in the RP.

RP: Bahram Wing [Bahram Wing Pre-Phase: Mission 3] Ghost on the Silent Line

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: [Pre-Phase: Mission 3] Ghost on the Silent Line

Whew.

Smooth indeed. Seemingly he had said the right words, or so it seemed, enough to get him into the group. Now, what really surprised him was that this Isha girl hadn't even wondered who he was. Did they already know he was from the crew? Smiling as he was, he noticed that they didn't really seem to care about who he was, which slowly turned his smile into a bit of a thoughtful stare, until, finally, Akjit asked.

Finally!

With a renewed smile, both of Firuz' hands slid upwards to touch the back of his head as he walked along with the group. "Oh, name's Firuz. Firuz Jaralei. I'm your new Spaceship Operator! Been riding spaceships since I was a kid, so I know all the basics like the back of my hand! Just gotta get used to some of the battle applications and stuff to start going up rank, you know?

So, what are you guys gonna be drinking? I dunno about you, but I like strong stuff. Like, 16% and higher." Of course, for Iromakuanhe, that percentage was pretty damn high.

"That is unacceptable. I am enforcing a limit of three drinks for each of you." Malik spoke up, a stern look on his face.

"We are still in a state of war. The VSV Astarte and her VANDR wings are the tip of the Vanguard's spear, and I will not allow us to get intoxicated."

"Hey, hey... no need to get stern. It's fine. I don't plan on getting drunk." Firuz took the defensive almost instantly, raising his arms and opening his hands in front of him as if to brace for falling forward.

"I wouldn't want to start looking bad in my first few days in the job by getting drunk, would I? Chill." He dropped his arms. "Anyways, I'll meet you guys at the mess hall, I already passed through the shrine a bit earlier. See ya there!"

Firuz turned around and made his way to the bar. These guys would take a while at the shrine, and he didn't intend to do so. Not right now, anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
RPG-D RPGfix
Back