• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

Approved Submission Baseline Rifle

This suggestion has been implemented. Votes are no longer accepted.
PLEASE put text beneath headers and before bullet lists!

Wow, a few days back I swear I was complaining that SARP didn't have enough "generic gun" type things. Too many super-teched up guns and crazy ideas. (I am at fault for this too)

>.>
<.<

I guess I should complain more.

I have to say that right off the bat, I'm a huge fan of this submission. The synergy you've produced between older technology and newer ones.

I only have one question. How is it silent? You've mentioned other built in components, so is it one of those?

41 rounds is also such a weird number for a magazine. Don't mind this comment, I don't want my OCD to hold up approval.

What's it for? Is it for tricking your enemy, like they count 40 shots, go like "HAHA! YOUR MAGAZINE IS EMPTY BECAUSE YOU FIRED 40 SHOTS!" and then you just pop them in the head with the last shot because no one expects such an odd number?

i believe the 1 would be one in the chamber, if you ever play an FPS they have a similar system where the mag has a 20 or 30 and the total count is that plus one if you have one loaded, i may be wrong but it sounded just like that so i thought id mention it

42 with a round in the chamber.
41 in the magazine because I put together the model based on what looked good / looked like it would fit given the dimensions of the gun and the weight distribution. 41 rounds fit in that magazine, and those rounds happened to be 7x25mm in size.

I think magazine size should be "amount of bullets you can shoot before needing to reload" as that's how most people think. Probably best to say 42 as the mag size. Also because 42's a lot better of a number.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back