• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

Life Events Basement flooded and Grandma death preparations

Toshiro

So you know, I am in the midst of two dilemmas. First is the need to remove everything from Grandma's apartment and preparing for her imminent death, and the second is the need to clear out and redo the basement due to recent flooding. Both hit at the same time, so it's kind of rough right now. I'm still going to be around some, but at random times I may well vanish for a while or even a full day/days at a time.

Sorry to hear about all that happening over there. I just went through losing my last grandparent too so I know what that is like. Thanks for letting us know what's going on so we don't worry about you. I'll keep the light on for you man.

Damn, two at once... I hope things can proceed smoothly. The least helpful thing would be if something hitches your plans again.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back