• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

Interest Check Basic training roleplay

• Thread starter Deleted member 5981
  • Start date
I think I'm in a similar position to Wes at the moment; my plate is heaped. I do however support the ideas and proposals behind this plot. If there is anything I can offer in terms of brief cameos or advice though I'm always here to help.

Something that really comes to mind for this kind of plot though is the need for whoever is chosen to run it is that they need to be someone who is willing to generate and drive fun for new players; that first training, their first plot outside of maybe the quick and fast open roleplay, should be fun. It will set the stage for everything they do after the fact. This plot may just end up being a player's first impression of our community so I think everyone behind it, be it on-screen or those who provide consultation and support from behind should be prepared to be at their best performance. Make them SARP memories.

Anyway, let me know if I can be of any help. Otherwise know I'm here cheering you guys on.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back