• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

Approved Character [Bastardpiece Theater] Dick Mariner

PM sent to GM Cadetnewb.

I'm sorry for the delay, but I haven't been able to get to your character - it got a little busy. At a quick glance, things look alright. It's not until a little later that I can get into details though. Just give me a little bit, and I'll have a proper review Friday.

CadetNewb said:
I'm sorry for the delay, but I haven't been able to get to your character - it got a little busy. At a quick glance, things look alright. It's not until a little later that I can get into details though. Just give me a little bit, and I'll have a proper review Friday.

No worries, I'm the one who took a week and a half to this point. ^_^

Well, that took longer to get to than I expected!

At this point, I've read over your character and have to say that everything's alright. There's some sentence flow and grammar tidbits here and there, and the skills all beginning with "Dick" didn't seem quite right, but that's not really anything I really an worried about at this point.

This character is APPROVED

RPG-D RPGfix
Back