• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 February and March 2024 are YE 46.2 in the RP.

OOC Battle of Glimmergold Discussion

Do you mean last machine planet or last Kuvexian planet?

I have a ton of characters there but haven't been able to post for them each individually that much either. We all just do what we can. :)
I have appreciated the pacing for this reason. In the beginning, the amount of characters I considered posting for was overwhelming. But as the days went on, it really forced me to prioritize what's important once the broad strokes of fleet depictions were set in and eventually narrated by Yui's posts. Glad to have gotten some cool Resurgence crew interaction going on, especially getting to call down to engineering just like a T.V. starship bridge crew would. I've been here long enough to see great events languish at their end due to a lack of focus from anyone involved, so thanks for doing what you've done to make it a complete event.

It's been a good one!

RPG-D RPGfix
Back