• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 February and March 2024 are YE 46.2 in the RP.

OOC Battlefield Education: My Martial Arts Are Completely Interfering With My School Romantic Comedy

I'd still be down to continue this, 100%, I think the swap between GMs was just a little too rough for that thread to survive imo

Plot interested in a washed up and ancient neko Shoi that knows Elysian martial arts as an instructor? I am trying to figure places to put my really old characters at the moment. lol

i don't have anything against another instructor if your prepared to join in with the other 2 teachers and keep a crowd of rowdy nekos+ keiko in line

i don't have anything against another instructor if your prepared to join in with the other 2 teachers and keep a crowd of rowdy nekos+ keiko in line

Akira was made for this, haha. What do I need to do?

probably just resubmit the character and tag me, make sure they have something listing them going to the zenjinkaze school other than that shouldn't really be anything else to worry about

alright gang, i have been informed by sage that he and blizard have devised a nifty new thread for us.

From what i've been told the plan is to send the kids on a camping trip so everyone get your camping gear ready cause I'll be hoping to start it up in the next couple of days with the help of sage and bliz

unfortunately, i no longer have the time to be able to continue this plot. I do apologise to all the players as i know everyone was still pretty interested but I just cant afford to be running it and these audits have made me realise that properly. As pointed out i got an atrocious score and i simply dont have the time to go and reset all the pages and clean up the forum so unless someone else wants to take over it will be closed until probably next year, and no this isn't a dig at the audits either its just the cold truth, i have to put my own interests first. And while i am not laying any of the blame with the players this plot has a history of very sparse posting because it seems all of us are too busy to relive the school days

That's kind of a bummer but completely understandable. I really appreciate how you took this plot on after it was abandoned by the old GM and extended its life, putting your own spin on things and keeping things fun as much as you could while you were running it. Thank you for that.

I reached out to @Reynolds to figure out if he has anyone in mind for who could take over. I have a love for this plot as it had really fun and chaotic beginnings I was involved in, so I'll see what I can do if he has not idea for someone to GM.

Also, if any player in this plot wants to become the GM, let me know if you volunteer.

tenor.gif

I would, but I don't have much experience with these kinds of things at the moment.

if no one takes over, as i mentioned, i will look into updating it and restarting next year, when i get a bit more time

I could maybe run like a thread for it in the meantime once I have my plots all up to date and such, will consider it but nobody get their hopes up lol.

ok so, im not about to kickstart it since i know a couple of our players are a little busy at the moment, just wanted to provide an insight to my thoughts and plans.

To better GM this plot I will be making myself a teacher character as well, or more likely a faculty member who's in charge of the dorms rather than teaching another class, all depends how i feel when i write them but they will take on the duty of organising the students and will better aid me in leading threads which also takes pressure off of Sage and Blizzard to come up with things for us to do.

I am still running Jp's on the side as those who are writing with me already know and now we have rp backing the new teacher from demibear joining the school

@Charaa I think it was you who was also interested in making a student here? if you were still interested feel free to work on them and contact me to go over details

The same goes for anyone else who's interested, i'm officially opening character applications for the new school year which will be started in rp hopefully after xmas though i know its a busy time but i ideally want to get it going before i move to avoid putting it off forever

ah yes now i recall her, my apologies, if you're ever interested in running side JP's with her before i get actual threads organised go for it

Well technically it still qualifies for one, and it would be good to keep it all together so if it could hold onto the subforum for a bit longer that would be awesom. I do still want to get it going after xmas but ill definitely let you know if it becomes too difficult to run it

Alright, I will check in around February then and see how things are then.

This was always such a fun plot for me, I hope it stays as part of the active ones : ]

RPG-D RPGfix
Back