• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

OOC Battlefield Education: My Martial Arts Are Completely Interfering With My School Romantic Comedy

I haven’t put any time into it for now while I’m dealing with nesh stuff and busy working but it would be good to keep open

Otherwise ima have to melt down a neko for recycling of the empire

As its now January its time to take stock of the situation once more

for anyone who has been a part of the plot or wishes to join and contribute please let me know here, I know its a bit blunt but i dont want to invest time during my uni years into a plot outside my faction if I don’t have anyone committed to the plot.

i enjoyed this plot thoroughly as a player and would love to keep it going as a gm, i only need 2 players to run a plot and it will be kept open to anyone else who wishes to join.

Tldr, let me know if you want this to continue and I’ll make it happen, and feel free to suggest any particular threads you’d be interested in

Well then, that’s at least 2 so it looks like you guys want me to run ragged after all lol, i cant promise it’ll get started soon as im moving into the city in a couple weeks and then starting uni but I’ll be putting down some points on potential threads to do with this plot, may also need to go get a teacher for myself to use to help gm more efficiently

if you guys have an idea you're willing to go with i see no reason to hold off on getting started

just send me some discord pm overview but whenever you're ready feel free to get the thread started unless you want or need me to get it kicked off, i can have Keiko relay instructions or bring in another npc teacher

I'm down, hell I even discussed with IQ how I was considering running a small side thread at some point lol

... I did not get notifs for this thread. Funsies~

I'll try and get a post up in the new thread ASAP

alrighty everyone, as im sure you've noticed this plot hasn't really been going anywhere and I've spoken with sage about it, I offered him the GM position as he essentially was running this thread but he's already pretty busy with his own stuff on the site and I can't effectively run this plot

So it's getting closed, i dont have an instant solution for what to do with characters, i have no idea what I'll be doing with my own character either, probably putting her into storage since i dont play in any other yam plots and she isn't really suited for much else

But yeah, unfortunately with uni and my other committments on sarp i cant afford to keep pretending im running this thing

too bad, though I planned on my Makoto being a ninja, so I'll likely see what can be done there, but yeah she'll be moved down too.

I could possibly take over if people still want to participate. But I am still relatively new at this.

you're free to take over if you wish, i cant promise i'll remain active as a player depending on my scheduling but yeah, if you talk to sage he can probs give you his outline plan for the current thread and you can try continuing it

Ok, then how many are interested in continuing? Real-life has decided to kick me in the balls again, but I always take some time for these things now. New me is not old me. lol

I think it's a fair time to merge this plot into the main Yamataian forum, fair warning.

I would do it. It is largely dead now. I'll try to revive it in open RP at a later date.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back