• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

Best Plotline for the ANNUAL TEST OF THE BEST 2019

Best Plotline of 2019

• The Kingdom Fall

Votes: 3 30.0%
  • Mission 17: Reikoku

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • S.E.AR.C.H. Initiative

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • Kuvexian Invasion

Votes: 4 40.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Oh wow, I want to thank everyone who gave the Kuvexian Invasion plot their vote. I have put a lot into it and there's still a lot I need to do, and it's glad to see it's working for SARP. I think the news posts that kind of gave everyone a feel for the war were a big help and I hope GMs will use the war to make their own enemy subfactions and more RP opportunities to come. Already we've seen cool plots spawn from the Kuvexian Invasion like Hanako Shall Resist (By @RaWolfe) and the resistance efforts on Himiko and the YSS Sakishima's struggle to survive and rescue comrades. It's refreshing when BIG THINGS happen in the RP and help shake up the universe a little. So thank you to everyone involved bringing the Kuvexian Invasion to life at the character level.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back