• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 February and March 2024 are YE 46.2 in the RP.

Better Late than Never

Sayakasquared

Inactive Member
I'm probably doing this a little out of order considering the fact that I already made a character and posted it to be approved, but anyway!

Hello and hi! Hopefully this will be the start of something new for me that I've never tried before! The forum part of forum RP!

What do you call yourself?
Sayaka, sometimes with or without the squared.

How'd you find Star Army?
I was pulled in by Firebrand.

What interested you in joining?
Mainly the prospect of cutie space waifus, and the ability to make them.

Ever done this text-based roleplaying thing before?
I have about 10 years of previous roleplaying experience under my belt. I started out in World of Warcraft, believe it or not, before heading on to D&D 2E, and soon after to 3.5. Soon enough I found Shadowrun, and to this day that remains my favorite P&P RP system. I also RP on a few other sites casually, and on discord.

Now for the questionnaire!

Do you prefer:
  • Playing male, female, or other-gendered characters?
    I usually play as female or female-built hermaphrodites.
  • Spontaneous or planned RP?
    I don't have a preference here, but I do prefer if spontaneous at least has a rough outline that it's going to follow.
  • Military or civilian characters?
    Depends on the setting, for this sort of one, definitely military though.
  • Humans, androids, anthros, or aliens?
    Humans and sometimes anthros! Depends on the race of the latter. I usually lean towards foxes and sharks.
  • Being on a starship or being on a planet?
    I prefer planetside.
  • Roleplay via forum posts or in real-time?
    This will be the first time that I've ever roleplayed on forums, usually I do so in real time.
On a scale of 1 to 3, what's your preferred level of these in your RP:
  • Language: 2
  • Violence: 3
  • Sexuality: 3
What's something cool you'd love to RP?
In terms of this universe, I don't know yet! But I always have ideas brewing, so we'll see if that changes.

Hope to see you guys in and out of character!

Hi there and welcome! Let me or anyone that runs a plot know if you don't have a plot you are looking at joining yet and we can help you get set up with one! Remember that there is no limit to how many characters you can make here!
b0c.png

RPG-D RPGfix
Back