• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

Approved Character Bio - Yukiko Natsumi

Natsumi Yukiko

Inactive Member
Physical Data (Species and Appearance)
Species: Geshrin
Height: 5’6”
Weight: 130 lb.
Build: Average, slim waist-line, thin.
Eye Color: Blue
Hair Color: White
Hair Style: Long past shoulders ending just past them, tied into a ponytail.
Skin Color: Brown ("Black")
Distinguishing Features: She wears small pair of glasses that sit lightly on her little nose.

Character Class: Diplomat
Faction: Star Army of Yamatai
Sub-Faction: SAINT

Skills
Species/Intrinsic Skills:
Language: Geshrin - 8

Class Skills:
Politics - 5
Persuasion - 7
Bluff - 5

Occupational Skills:
Computer Operation - 4
Law - 6
Math - 5
Basic Persuasion - 7
Politics - 5
Public Speaking - 6

Learned Skills (starting):
Language: Japanese - 3
Sexual Technique - 6
Wilderness survival - 4

Character History and Personality
Name: Yukiko Natsumi

Likes: Men, Law, Good Music, and Traveling to other worlds.
Dislikes: Stuck-ups, Over-arrogance, and leeks.

Personality: Highly persuasive to get what she wants, a bit of a flirt around men, and very serious about her job.

History: Natsumi grew up a normal life as a child and studied law most of her life, naturally seeming a persuasive girl she excelled at proposing her thoughts and points across to others. In the Yamatai Empire she was a mayor of a minor city in the Empire and she rose up through it to be a popular, (AND very sexy) Politician. She became a part of SAINT and has been working with them on the side in the political business for several years now. Having learned wilderness survival she enjoys take nature trips as a hobby.

Character approved. Hop on a shuttle and get to the Nozomi! ^_^

The history was ok, the mayor thing would be a little bad but since it's minor I guess it's ok. This SAINT better not be a pussy like Aeriyon or whatever his name was Tyler had (it was Tyler, right?) :p

Re

Hey! Thad was uncalled for man. You don't have to remind me about my mistakes this late in the game. :x

RPG-D RPGfix
Back