• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 February and March 2024 are YE 46.2 in the RP.

Approved Submission Bjornskald

This suggestion has been implemented. Votes are no longer accepted.
Please fix the first section so that it uses complete sentences and fill in the OOC Notes section. Make sure other articles/topics such as names of things are linked the first time they're mentioned in the article.

Hey Wan!

I took a first glance at the article and made some minor corrections. For your next submission of this type, there's a field for 'unapproved sub-articles' that you can use to include things like your ammunition. I saw it while I was going through the article, so it's not a problem. It could lead to articles being missed in the future, though, so I wanted to point it out.

I added a copy of the Bjornskald's OOC notes to the ammo page. When I'm making an article, I usually keep the very first line and the OOC notes from the original page, then replace the rest. Makes things easier on me. YMMV.

Since this is a custom item, I think it would make the most sense to put it under Egwene's namespace. That'd be https://wiki.stararmy.com/doku.php?id=characters:yamatai:egwene_tai:bjornskald and https://wiki.stararmy.com/doku.php?id=characters:yamatai:egwene_tai:bjornskald:bjornskald_rounds, I think? Let me know if that doesn't make sense for you.

Once you let me know about the above, I'll wrap up the official pass.

You are a trustworthy sort with minor corrections, so I will not look into them. I will also remember unapproved sub-articles.

As for Egwene's namespace....ehh. Arguably. Since it's designed for the Usarus, it can be intergrated into the market version with no modification at all. I could make it that Egwene sold the weapon design along with the Ursarus for a bit of extra pay and ease of legality?

Sure, if you'd like to do that then we could add it under BWE and use their namespace with @Jack Pine 's permission. The articles will need to be updated similar to the Ursarus if you want to go that route instead of having it as a unique creation.

I'll wait for Jack and then edit it up. Though it was never intended to be a unique thing that would never be replicated, just something that has yet to be used in more than one thing.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back