• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at stararmy@gmail.com or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

OOC Black Knights/Byakuren Discussion

Alright finally got connection back. Sorry but ten bucks for 30 minutes is steep. Expect something today. Been jonesing to respond.

Reactions: Wes
Status Update:

The latest post was up last Friday; where the group reaches the accomodations prepared for their by their 'gracious' host.

I'm waiting on @Tom and @Khasidel to provide input before moving on.

Hit a stretch of really busy work, as before. I'll be back within the day. Really sorry about the delay, guys!

Conferring with Moonman about the next upcoming posts. Hopefully we should have something for you guys to respond to during the weekend tomorrow.

'Tis Friday. I have two other players whom have yet to be up to speed with the present going ons
@Tom @Khasidel

Guys, preferably, I'd like you all to be available to do at least 2 posts a week. That means I'm targeting a post rate of around 3-4 days when possible. Try, please? It disheartening to wait the whole week and only have half a turn-up by then.

3 days should be ok for me. I was AWOL for a bit there due to taking care of an injured friend.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…