Star Army

Star ArmyⓇ is a landmark of forum roleplaying. Opened in 2002, Star Army is like an internet clubhouse for people who love roleplaying, art, and worldbuilding. Anyone 18 or older may join for free. New members are welcome! Use the "Register" button below.

Note: This is a play-by-post RPG site. If you're looking for the tabletop miniatures wargame "5150: Star Army" instead, see Two Hour Wargames.

• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 September 2024 is YE 46.7 in the RP.

OOC Black Knights/Byakuren Discussion

Argh! I don't have time to reply because I was expecting the QA session and being able to sneak in a quick post.

I need to go to work and get back to this after that. :D

I just have to decide if yelling back or not is the best course of action right now. Woooo!

Oh gawd, I love it! Drama bomb!

Thanks. That was haaaaaard to walk away from, but Yukari rolled a natural 20 in Tom's heart. And Nyton's really chill and easygoing after leaving the military. Good change of direction in character.

Very good work on the bio so far.

I wanted to point out that unless Nyton soul transfered after the award ceremony but before he retired from the Star Army that the body Miharu manufactured for his was the same NH-22C type that Tom has (unless Tom changed too - tell me these things, please; relevant because - you know - seeding). So, while PANTHEON is not allowing less than Minkans to access it (ask Suzume about that; she designs in-OS apps that can help with that), Nyton's yamataian body is not going to downgrade.

It's also old news (considering a sizeable population of Jiyuuians live in Nepleslia as well, and their body is artificially built with similar principles) so I doubt there's any real edge to be gleaned by trying to reverse engineer it.

In order to serve in the military, does Tom have to upgrade? He was Yamataian during his Black Spiral operations, but that was all under-the-table anyway.

Oh he was 22C? My bad, yeah makes that irrelevant. Easy fix, nothing head canon breaking. Already know what I want to post next just been too busy to do so.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back