• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at stararmy@gmail.com or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

OOC Black Knights/Byakuren Discussion

I promised explosions. I delivered!
@Doshii Jun @Khasidel @Tom @Nyton

Ruri is a torchbearer. I'm mostly going to ignore her for this fight. We can run the assumption the kitchen staff is keeping her busy.

Reika is largely unaddressed, but that's because she's still not bogged down in anything.

Nyton skips a turn for now. I know everything about how tough and willful Nyton is. I'll have more for you to deal with soon.

Yay I get to bide my time, ha ha. Actually I haven't even read the update yet, I'm just blind commenting.

Dude, he got his head crunched into the ceiling. That's so cool. Nyton vs Ceiling and the Ceiling won. This round.

More postage for you guys
@Tom @Doshii Jun @Khasidel @Nyton

Yeah, so, in case it was not obvious... Nyton can be posted for now. Tom comes far from his thespian beginnings only to meet another showman. Reika owns her opposition in a two line reply from me. Yukari ends up realizing that she needs to return to practice mode in order to master the forward, down, and then down-forward move (shocking, I know).

I kinda feel bad for Rickard, first he clubs Odette then tries to attack Team Kotori, that's like double fail since he team killed.

Next post!
@MoonMan @Doshii Jun @Tom @Nyton @Khasidel

And... the fight is kind of over.

Of note:
- Reika was competent, but didn't turn out doing anything all that great. Sorry. But I'm sure I can remedy that at some other time,
- Reading back, Nyton was kind of awesome. x_x
- Congratulations, Yukari. I give you an electric wire to zap the ID-SOL, and instead you chop in two the gun I intended you'd salvage after the fight.
- Where did Suzume get that NSP anyways?
- This makes the second major victory Tom gets in a dining room. The first was Eve. Now Oscar Strong. Both headshots.

Last edited:
Guh.... and again I missed something in a post by presuming Rickard was still on his feet and fighting. Blegh. ^_^;

Anywhosit... I should be able to reply tonight after work.

Guns kill. Can't do that! However, I think it's safe to say that, combined with my recent work in the 1st SORT, I'm not very good at this anymore.

Yes Fred, Nyton was pretty awesome. I should let you write his fights more often. And Tom did cool in not letting a big pro wrestler over power him by using TACTICS!

I'm a little curious as to if the ID-SOL is in a coma now. Since he also had his eye taken maybe he can be a future customer at CCU. Special discounts given to customers who lose appendages due to run ins with Nyton.

Guys, slow down a bit. Give Moonman some time to reply. He probably didn't expect this evening's spurt of activity.

I'm not too comfortable with Yukari's last post mostly because it sort of jabs as Moonman OoCly not managging to keep up. Ease up.

I woke up to like 6 posts full of people making fun of me. :<

I'll have something in the morning for yall.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…