• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at stararmy@gmail.com or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

OOC Black Knights/Byakuren Discussion

Even though Yukari's estimation of how well healing blood would work out was fairly accurate in this case.

There's good roleplaying going on pretty much from all parties, but I wanted to give a shout out to @Khasidel for doing the homework of figuring out what a nepleslian first aid kit had for supplies. I had no clue, and I felt it was pretty helpful.

Reactions: Tom
So Neko blood could actually heal him in that fashion from so grevious a wound? I was not aware it could work that way on non Neko individuals...

There is perhaps a chance if someone could direct the hemosynthetic fluid to deliver enough oxygen to his lung tissues to keep Tom alive...?

We'd need medical-grade hemosynth, not just blood from a Neko wound. Even then, the application would be uneven and unfocused.

Also: I'll try to get a post up in the next few hours. My shift is front-loaded today.

Last edited:
I honestly thought Khas was making up all that stuff. That's some pretty impressive sleuthing!

I would also note that if anyone is carrying a Star Army Communicator, Type 36 or something like it that, it has a function that can bring up a medical guide in the form of a volumetric mini Neko, apparently. I just found this out a few weeks ago rummaging through the wiki.

Haha! I laughed out loud figuring a tiny little mini-Neko looking over the situation in a pink nurse's uniform and going something like:

"Hey~ Onee-chan! What seems to be the---NOPE."

Hehee, I actually do play a mini-Neko with medical experience and hacking on the Ryujo. Noa would probably be like, "Looks like its game over... But don't worry, we'll have you rolled back and respawned in no time!" (reference to FPS games)

But now that you know, maybe try it on Kotori, amirite? 'Cause Reika could smash a candy stripe outfit.

Kotori: "Nurse, I need a local. You know. Down there."

I'm interpreting the medicine and nanomachines as a shot of adrenaline. Giving deference to Fred's informative post before, it may not save the man's life, but it at least will give him a bit of his mental focus back before it wears off.

Hopefully, I'm not overstepping anything.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…