• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at stararmy@gmail.com or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

OOC Black Knights/Byakuren Discussion

I am so damn hungover and I hate that last post. But whatever. Works.

:? Hmmm... wanna post a response -- but I wonder if I should let Raz and Saiga respond to Kotori's queries instead of Reika? As Saiga is technically the 'leader' of that crew assembly come to pay Kotori a visit after all.

The question was raised to the group, not Saiga specifically... but if Reika defers to him then what you said could be the most appropriate thing to do for your character.

Although nothing stops you from writing a reaction post to what is going on without actually having your character speak if you do have something to narrate for her.

From an OOC perspective, I was holding off on quick posting to give anyone else a chance to reply as I don't want to dominate the RP just because my character is a senior officer. Plus I've been, you know, weekending. Though that's fine if other characters are deferrant IC. But if nobody's posted by the time I get back from brunch, I'll make the post.

Lookin' forward to having you, Kim.

Kotori said:
That priviledge falls to you, Saiga-Chusa - you are the captain."

"So there I was. Sent on a mission to kill the Byakuren's captain. But then I was the captain.

I want Sune back!

Bwaaahaaah.

I guess Premier One is going to be earning Frequent Flier miles. Because Yuumi just used it to get to Chiharu Star Fortress in the Veronica System.

I planned on using it just then, but your summons for Yuumi to handle the Hidden Sun first contact was unexpected. Which is why I noted in the GM forum ahead of time that events in the Byakuren timeline were somewhat behind those of concerning the first contact.

Its SARP time, always flexible. Its all good, like I said, Premier One is just earning lots of LY's

I was going to post more having to do with clerical/administrative matters, but if any characters want to address the princess they should feel free. You're not disallowed from speaking to her just because the officers are talking.

Kotori: *grouches* "What am I to you guys? A comedian?!"

Heh.

Guys, I wanted to point out two things.

First point: I'm aiming for the end of this week (friday, saturday, sunday) to get to the point when the crew is ready to board the yacht - unless other IC-compelling issues crop up. This will be the entry point for the participating of Sora, Sumaru and Fuyu.

Second point: OoCly, don't put too much importance in the name "Byakuren". We're not really grounded to any ship at this time, so it's mostly a placeholder name for the time being.

Quickpost. If there's anything Nick should know that you want to keep from the SAINTs, just post a missive in his SAPM thread, send one here in RP, or keep him back after dismissing the others. I'll do a clerical post or two telling all the PCs to report the next day.

I was reading Akiko and thinking, "What the heck in Tom on?" lol. I couldn't stop giggling.

Konoka's chibi literaly makes her the greatest character ever. Perfectly happy and innocent no matter the evil crap going on around her. It's perfect. Poetic, even.

I was pleasantly surprised to see the Saiga/Arkase joint post. Good initiative, guys!

I'm going to start thread 0.6 by the end of Friday evening. Here is what is going to happen:

• Threads 0.4 and 0.5 will be left open, for the sake of Tom, Konoka, Moonman and Sigma. I expect roleplay to continue in those two - please don't leave things hanging.
  • Thread 0.6 will allow a window of characters introducing themselves from Friday night to sometime Monday. Monday is the day I'll push things forward to have the ship takeoff. Any PCs not introduced by then will not be coming along on the 'field trip'.

The latter measure is the first of two instances where I will weddle out inactive players from the active ones. The second will be at the very end of the Prologue. Characters missing both instances will automatically be removed from the plot - and I will not be scurrying after you and sending you PMs to have you take notice; it's up to you to pay attention.

I know some of you have sent me notes about why they were scarce, given me apologies and so on, but I still have people whom have made less IC posts than I have fingers on one hand, and that's in nearly two months time... I try to be a nice guy, but I can tolerate only so many exceptions. Thin ice. If you're not interested in being active and roleplaying your characters, rest assured that I will remove you to release you from such commitment.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…