• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

Blizzard in the house, y'all!

Blizzard

Inactive Member
Hey everyone! Name's Blizzard! This isn't my first forum-based role play, but it's definitely the largest and most well organized I've ever seen. I like posting long, descriptive paragraphs, but don't mind speeding up the pace a little every once in a while. I hope we can have some fun here!

Join the Nepleslian Space Marine Corps! Travel the galaxy, see new and interesting places, meet new and interesting species, kill them in new and interesting ways! Shoot your own squadmates and get fanmail from Nekovalkyrja! Take every shot for your squad and earn enough wound medals to build a little fort out of them!

Good day Blizzard and welcome to the forums; my name is Kyle!

I am the Faction Manager for one of the sites younger factions called the Neshaten, if you are interested in a faction that is rather small and just now breaking out into space then we have a place for you!

Hello Blizzard,

I am Nashoba, one of the site admins.

Well as you can see we like seeing new faces. We have a lot of different plots and cultures to explore. Fortunately for you, you can join as many as you want.

If you have any questions, feel free to post them here or check out our IRC.

Blizzard y u no make Warcraft better?

Jk

Welcome to the rodeo cowboy. If you require any help and a mods not around just ask me and I'll give ya some pointers.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back