• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

RP: 188604 Board Games

Z

Zack

Vice>

Uso was waiting just outside of the boardroom where PsychoPomp's leadership had gathered. The neko was dressed far nicer than normal, well fitting suit, low cut white top underneith, an actual slim line of gold around her neck.

Today was the day, her pieces were already in place. All that was left was for PsychoPomp to issue more voting shares to cover their earlier plan to build an entertainment center on 188604, buy them up, and take down Romanov once he started to lose control of the company.

Ragnarok soldiers were already waiting on a shuttle not too far away.

Uso had ships in orbit.

But only she was in the building right now, as a guest, there to complete the deal with the man who's people had been killing her own.

The Heads would slowly file in one after the other. Paul would sit next to Uso. "Thanks for coming. Kristen won't like whats about to go down.

Romanov would soon enter and sit at the front of the table. "Ok lets get this done quickly we have to make more stocks for the new business that Smith so kindly decided to make without informing anyone. I leave the floor to Ms.Uso who will be in charge of the new branch." He would gesture for Uso to speak.

Uso would nod, quietly, she wasn't going to tip her hand by accidentally letting out the wrong words to anyone.

"Despite our initial rough start, we have managed to come together on opening an entertainment complex on 188604 under PsychoPomp's direction. We have already broken ground on the facility, started recruitment, and secured most of the initial capital. The rest we have agreed will come from additional voting shares of the company, issued here with the board's acceptance.

You're all aware I'm making a stupid amount of money off the whole 'taking and making' of planets. This is an easy way for us all to improve our returns in a short amount of time.

So Vote to issue, then we turn them over for general sale."

One of the heads would stand up. "I still don't see the neccesity of making an entertainment industry its not like Psychpomp is struggling for cash. We would be much better off investing in getting an actual Fleet created to prevent others from attacking us."

Romanov would slam his fist on the table. "For the last time Forth we are not here to make war we are here to do business so we have no need for such 'barbaric' measures our clients will provide protection during transit and we will not be held responsible for the loss of goods. The only forces we need are those allocated to the PMC branch. Now back to business I beilieve that puting 5% of our shares towards this is more than reasonable I will pitch 1% you can split the rest between yourselves." Romanov would then sit back and watch the others.

Paul would be the next to stand up. "I can throw in half a share the rest is needed for research. I hope you all understand."

After a few more hours of discussion the 5% was split between the 7 heads, Romanov would then stand up. "There's your cash Ms.Uso I hope you understand the responsibility you now hold. Welcome to the family."

Uso would look over at Paul, "We are good to go then?"

Uso was hoping they were good to go. It certainly seemed like it. Romanov wouldn't have the critical 51% control over the company, meaning Uso coul dthrow her shares behind Paul and Kristen... plus her own operations elsewhere were on a timer that wasn't exactly easy to call off.

Romanov would clap his hands. "Alright then metting adjourned." Romanov and the other heads would begin to file out. Paul however would stay behind. "Those are temporary shares Kristen can revoke them at any time you need to get profit and buy them as soon as possible if this plan is going to work. I would help you but the research department is having some financial troubles as is. Good luck." Paul would then walk out.

"Yeah, I kinda have my own plan... HEY ROMANOV!" Uso shouted, running to catch up with him as he left.

Romanov would turn around. "Yes Ms.Uso? What can I help you with?"

*KRACK*

Uso would slam her fist right into his face.

"That felt fucking great!" She shouted, practically giddy, jumping up and staying on the balls of her toes as she looked down at Romanov. His phone was probably blowing up right now. Uso's own people were hitting PsychoPomp facilities all over the Kyoto sector from hidden facilities storing his personal projects to storage warehouses to summer homes.

"You have no idea how long its been since I've gotten to do this kinda stuff in person.... " Uso thought for a moment, "Actually, it really hasn't been all that long, but it still feels good."

She'd grab him by the collar, "Time to go!"

Romanov's eyes would go wide. "What, what are you doing. This wasn't part of the agreement." He would struggle but it was clear that he wasn't the strongest of individuals.

Strangly Uso wouldn't run into any resistance and the other heads that were still around didn't seem to care about what was going on.

Uso would drag him back towards the board room, the sonic boom from the approaching shuttle was visible even here, its rockets firing to slow it down as it appraoched the main window.

"Dood, you fucked with my people twice.

Once and an appology. Ok. I'm a reasonable person.

But Twice? I'm burning you to the fucking ground."

"But...but that was a rouge agent. I'm still searching for him he's hiding away with pirates. I know where he is we could work something out. I have people working on bringing him back. This was nothing that was meant to happen this is no fault of myself or the company. What you are doing now is akin to wanton murder. Do you know how many people depend on this company to make a living?"

"DO you know how much I don't give a shit?" Uso asked, "Proportional response is something for people who are afraid to go all in. I want to know EVERYTHING PsychoPomp has been up to. EVERYTHING. Once I've sorted through that then we can decide what to do with this company." As Uso finished talking, the U7 shuttle would reach its destination, the nose crashing through the window so that the boarding ramp could open up, power armored Ragnarok soldiers quickly storming out, and taking Romanov with them, allowing Uso to follow before backing up themselves.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back