• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

BOOM!

DaniMalice

🔰 New Member
Inactive Member
HIYA! My name is Dani! I found this place on google search because I was looking for a sci-fi place with some neat mecha stuff. Kinda like Wanzers from Front Mission, or Mech Warrior franchise. I enjoy the other more popular styles too. Big Robots are really cool, so anything related to that usually revs my engine! But I also enjoy a good deal of star trek and star wars stuff. I enjoy both fantasy and sci fi, I'd like to think I am a cool chick to chill with, so dont be afraid of saying HI!

That’s not really Mecha stuff Ame. GMs should try to fit the player’s interests when advertising

Hi Dani, I do all the mech stuff and have a new plot in the works.

*is frozen with fear of saying hi*

Welcome to site, tho I don't really have much in the way of mech stuff or mech plots i do have several others. If you want mech though one of the best plots out there is the OIF Karakoram (idunno if thats correct spelling) which is run by @Kai

Hi, I'm Jack Pine, a FM and newer staff member here on the site. Nice to meet ya Dani, and as Club pointed out, Karakoram is a mech based plot. My faction S6 also sells a more fancier mech called the S6-XM1, but I can't say I have a plot specifically for mech stuff. I look forward to seeing yaq around and hope we have a chance to write together, and welcome to the community.

Have you ever played Front Mission Evolved? I can't say the plot is terribly original, but it's an OK mech game. I have battletech on my computer right now but have had a hard time sinking my teeth into it because of time constraints.

I honestly wasn't expecting many replies! Thank you guys so much! I always think a friendly community is the best way for comfortable writing! I will be scoping out the mecha plots you guys have going, will definitely lean towards that! But I am also open to other plots too seeing as we can have multiple characters. I do not play Video Games, I work about 50+ hours a week and only have weekends off which is spent relaxing mostly in my bed. Lol. I have learned of Front Mission from others, and I enjoyed the games for its turn-based strategy. Thank you for the warm welcomes! <3

RPG-D RPGfix
Back