• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

RP: Section 6 Boot Camp

Jack Pine

Jack stood looking over the makeshift training camp that hopefully would crank out five recruits to become special forces, he thought it amusing that he would be one of the drill sergeants he always hated. Recruits were filing into the main yard, today was going to be orientation, but he had a little surprise that would weed out a few probably right off the bat. The day was hot, the sand slightly blowing about the tents, and makeshift obstacle courses. @Air Admiral @Zack @EhWha

Sasha was filing into the main yard as one of the recruits. Her unusual height made her more noticable among the recruits. She was in her khaki T-shirts with her khaki cargo pants with few thick clothings sewed on ankles, or what she called 'obstacle pants'.

She slowly stood attention on main yard and glanced at Jack while being completely silent.

After the recruits had finished filing in, forming a crowd, Jack decided to make some ripples.

"Alright to undisciplined sons of bitches, I want to see lines, not a crowd dip shits standing around like they're at a damn concert. Move it! Move it! Whoever isn't in line in the next three minutes gets a swift kick in their non existing balls!", he shouted which got some shocked glances from the group before him, but they none the less did as instructed.

"Out fucking standing, we might make badasses of you dumbasses yet. Today we are going to run PT, which for you means running your asses off around the base, as well as through a rigorous obstacle course that weed out those who do not have the balls, will, or fire needed to be the best of the best. We will start with a run around the base, everyone turn 90 degrees to your left and file back out the way you came. Follow the perimeter of the base, anyone lagging behind will have to run the rest of the way with my boot so far up their ass, that they will be tasting it the rest of the day." Jack instructed already knowing that there would be quite a few who would either drop out or be unable to keep up.

Jay walked up to Jack as the recruits began their jaunt around the base.

"I rarely take comfort in anything, but for once I'm glad you're running this. Just make sure any rebellious spirits are broken and you should have a fine team on your hands. Maybe not the most skilled, but they'll be cohesive."

Fresh off of a mildly challenging landing in his U1, he was feeling particularly on the ball today.

"Four months and you're already complimenting me? I must be doing something right, and you know a squad of fine recruits is gonna need an able squad leader. I'm already commander, so I need someone to take that spot." Jack said as they slowly ran by at a jog.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back