• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 February and March 2024 are YE 46.2 in the RP.

SYNC [Bounty] Yamaki

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rob

Inactive Member
MISSION NAME: YAMAKI
MISSION TYPE: Capture or Assassination and Retrieval
MISSION REWARD: 250'000 KS to 450'000 KS

OFFERED BY: NovaCorp
OFFERED TO: All
EQUIPMENT PROVIDED: Tracking Device
INFORMATION PROVIDED: Last known ship trajectory, Target's profile, Blueprint Storage Method (holocube)

MISSION: Locate the traitor Yamaki Ichiro's ship and retrieve stolen blueprints. 250'000 KS reward for returning the blueprints intact. 75'000 KS Bonus for returning the ship in working order. 125'000 KS Bonus for capturing the traitor alive.

TO: NovaCorp

I'm interested.

TO: Ketsueki

Excellent. We will be expecting results soon. If you need support or help, just ask us.

Please send us details of the methods of tracking the traitor you have in mind, as our scanners may be able to help your search.

I will be using a prototype Type 27 Nekovalkyrja Scout Ship.

Updated intel reports lead us to believe that the target is on or heading to Neplesia

What class of ship is he using?

The Target is using a stolen Ki-F2 designated "YSS Kogatana" registered as YF-62. The ships transponder may have been removed or blocked by the target but external identification markings are likely to be intact.

Excellent work, hunter! You have definately earned your pay! Transfer of 450'000KS to your account complete, all mission objectives completed. Come back any time!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RPG-D RPGfix
Back