• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 February and March 2024 are YE 46.2 in the RP.

Break Time in The Endless Shift

club24

Everything Is Magical
This may or may not come as a surprise to some who know me, but I need some time off as the title suggests. Since joining the site I have spent many hours of almost every day writing RP and thinking up new ideas for characters and technologies all over the place, it's been like a second job to me and one which I enjoy a lot but there is a point in a shift when you need a respite.

That time for me, is now. As some definitely will have noticed I am falling behind in my RP and my wiki, I've been slipping in discord chat standards and getting angry or annoyed at things which I shouldn't, I've made mistakes and affected people which I am sorry for if you have been one of them. So I finally decided it was time for a break, to be fair to myself which for a while I forgot how to do, and to ensure I can provide those associated with me a better experience when I am back.

This isn't an outcry for attention, in fact I don't want this to affect more than it needs to and just do its job as being a notice to those I interact with.

I will be gone for approximately a month while I help myself and get some time off, I may come back earlier or later but at this point I cant know. During this time I will not be participating in any new threads, I will not abandon those I owe however and any active plots I am in, I will continue to post in until their finished if I am able. My plot the ECV Raven will continue, and my corp Galactic Horizon will not change.

In this time I leave @SirSkully to oversee and steer the corp, I will always be reachable through discord DM's should I be needed, I'd like to apologize to my GM's @Ametheliana and @Kyle as well as all the players I am a GM for or formerly soon to be, I will discuss with skully further and he may begin the Horizon plot in my absence depending on how it goes.

I wish you all the best in my absence and promise I will be back sooner than you know, and better than ever.

Yeah! Burning yourself out on something always sucks. It's good to take breaks from time to time, clubbo! I hope you enjoy yours! ^^/

It's always a good idea to take a break every so often, to avoid burn out. We'll be here for ya Clubbo! ;)

As many will have seen or heard I’m kinda sorta back after only two weeks, couldn’t resist the wiki for too long.

However I’m still going to be largely avoiding rp unfortunately but will probably start to post slowly in the next couple days. For now I’ll still be avoiding tge discord servers as its way more peaceful without them and I can’t make any promises I’ll join them soon it could be a while.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back