• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 February and March 2024 are YE 46.2 in the RP.

Approved Submission Brimstone Shipping Co.

This suggestion has been implemented. Votes are no longer accepted.
Hey Jack!

I've started to take a look at the submission. I think you should take an editorial pass on it - there's a lot of sentences that feel half-finished, repeat a line from a previous paragraph, etc. It all has a flow-of-consciousness feel to it isn't inherently problematic but isn't the right grammar for a submission.

The Quality Check plugin also says there's some incorrectly nested sections, so please get that resolved.

Let me know if you need help figuring out the above.

Thanks for the submission!

If you can provide a location for 'Alamo' and fix some of the capitalizations in the last section, I think we're good to go. I don't see anything else that will hold up the review. :)

Staff chatted on this a bit and decided that you don't have to make or use a system for Alamo - just give a general idea of where it's at. "So-and-so lightyears from X system" or "About 2 days Travel from so-and-so planet" would be good ways to give it some presence in the universe without getting too specific.

Get that sorted and I think this is good.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back