• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 February and March 2024 are YE 46.2 in the RP.

Approved Character Bronwyn

amber

Inactive Member
Name: Bronwyn

General Information
Species:Elf

Family/Creators: Elyn and Thia who have passed on.

Faction: Independant
Occupation: Bronwyn doesnt really have an occupation. She spends her time collecting rare gems for area mines and she transforms them into healing stones for anyone to use. Rank: none
Current Assignment: She doesnt have one.

Physical Characteristics:

Blonde, Green Eyes
Height: 5'5
Weight: 115
Measurements: 36/24/26 Bra Size: 36C

Build and Skin Color: petite and tan
Face and Eye Color: oval face with green eyes
Hair color and Style: blonde shoulder length

Distinguishing Features:Bronwyn has an awesome smile.

Psychological Characteristics
Personality: She has been told she makes a great best friend. Bronwyn is loyal and honest, andshe loves to laugh. Laughter is a disease that is best healed being passed around.

Likes:She likes helping others. She likes to curl up infront of a roaring fire and let her dreams flow through her mind.
Dislikes: She doesn't like pushy guys. She has feelings and they get hurt easily. She will never be a one night stands so dont ask.
Goals: To one day find a gem that heals a broken heart.. She will test it on herself first.

History

Bronwyn lived with her family in a secluded ridge high in the mountains. She was a happy child and she learned early on what her father did and how important it was. She watched him for hours and most of the time said nothing as she paid close attention to every detail so when her time came she would have a better idea of that to do.

Skills:She has a way of taking a small simple gem and turning it into something to heal any wound imaginable. She doesnt really see it as a skill but as a gift passed down by my father.
blond_elf.jpg

Art by Maksim

I'm assuming this is a work in progress? The skills weren't finished. I thought the psychological characteristics and distinguishing feature were sort of one-dimensional, probably because there was basically one of each. The character could be fleshed out by adding more attributes, both positive and negative. I really liked the history though. I think the character could use a little work, but it's a good start.

Thank you for taking time to even read the bio I came up with. You will have to forgive me as this is a first time attempt at this type of rp. I appreciate your input and will try and come up with more information to make her more interesting and more believable... again thank you for taking the time to read about Bronwyn

I like her. It's obvious you've put a good deal of thought into the character and the layout is good, like the art.

The history is good (and short which is probably why Jadg likes it), although it could do with a little description detailing how she got from her family house to wherever she is now, and what happaned to her parents. Also which planet she grew up on might be good. although I can't remember of the top of my head where the elves come from.

The personality is a little short, but this might not be a bad thing as it allows you to develop her character as you go on in RP's or stories.

And yeah the skills aren't finshed, I suggest looking at the CCG2 if you haven't already, that will give you a list of skills, and you could make one up about that stone magic (geomancy possibly, although that usualy means control over the earth) if you wished.

Thank you so much for your positive input. Your right, I do need to put a bit more into it, but the only rp I have done for years has been on Yahoo. I am new to this board rp and I do want to be able to make Bronwyn one to be remembered.. I will take your advice and see what I can come up with.. wish me luck!! maybe she will be able to be an important part of this rp in the future..

If you do want to become an important part of the RP it might be necesary for you to weave into your characters history in what way she will become part of the RP. I'm not an expert at RPing on Star Army, but for your character you could either write your own stories and post them on the general roleplay, or come up with some way of getting into the major RP's of the Nozomi and Celia (although as your character isn't part of Star Army the organisation this might be hard). As for possible motivations for your character in terms of roleplay, you might have her actively searching for a perfect stone or rock, and is on her way to a planet to try and find some. New Fenyar might be perfect.

You have really amazing ideas and I do intend to use them... I will hopefully have something new to read later this evening... please be patient and bear with me... thank you again

Yamatai is formerly known as Geshrintall. :)

So the elves are native to Yamatai. Ask Wes for more background information if you want.

Character looks good so far. Just flesh out her skills.

You guys are so nice!! All your comments and suggestions are very welcome. I may not have the time at the moment to work on all this but I will very soon.. Keep checking back and hopefully I will have made this bio what is was meant to be with all your help!!

I am new to this board rp and I do want to be able to make Bronwyn one to be remembered..

Hey, I'm remembered... probably... and all I've done is make up the wierdest, most laid back corporation in history and joined roleplays that I go to like... once... ever... very bad for continuity... *note to self. Roleplay*

yeah, anyway, nice character so far, welcome to the boards and I hope ya like it... and stay! staying is good =)

Who, me? I am the master, slave and play-thing of wierd!

enough!

too much imagery in that direction o_O

:|

RPG-D RPGfix
Back