• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

RP Bugs in the Water

Dragon_God

RP Date
YE41
RP Location
Sirris IV Obsidian City
====== Sirris VI | 07:00 | Park ======

The sky was clear, the weather was fair, temperatures were a bit high for anyone to go outside unless they had plans for a swim. Though there were not many places that had pools or were pools. Leaving many to just stay at home and cool themselves off. Playing outside, water balloons and water guns, kids laughing and everyone having fun.

Meanwhile, Ydrin enjoyed himself with the most energetic face he had. His expression was completely lacking of emotion as he read his novel silently on a bench in the park. He showed so much energy, that many couldn’t handle it and left him be. Leaving him in a nice and quiet spot to read alone, with no destruction.

Adria enjoyed the warmth, strangely still wearing her blue sweater. She tried to steer clear of any of the water balloon and water gun fights, she hated it when her wings got wet- though, with what she had planned later, they were going to get wet anyway. Noticing Ydrin, she silently approached from behind him, however, despite her height, her shadow was still quite large and noticeable because of the size of her wings.

Ydrin hadn’t taken notice and was too destructed reading to notice Adria sneaking up on him. Wearing a Purple Tee shirt and black cargo pants, his scars and burns were now openly visible to everyone who glanced. Slowly flipping the page he continued to read his novel on a Neko getting thrown into prison.

Adria grinned with a mischievous grin and shouted “BOO!” suddenly from behind him, her tail moving to touch his shoulder.

Ydrin jumped slightly and grabbed his chest from being scared. He folded the corner of the page he was on then turned around and glared at Adria, [Ha ha, funny.] Was sent to her as he closed his book and put it into his cargo pocket. [What do you want Adria. Thought after that whole night of pie would have been the last.] ‘Guess not.’

“Of course not!” she replied, surprised. She put her hands behind her back, under her wings, and said “I came to ask you if you wanted to go to a pool later.”

He swung his legs up onto the bench and laid down looking at her, with a raised eyebrow, [You want to go to the pool? And you’re asking me to go with you?] Asking her with a slight layer of confusion.

“I mean… well… yeah,” the insectoid girl responded. “Why not? It's the perfect day for it.”

Looking around at all of the other people playing in the park, he could see what she meant. Plus, it was getting a bit too warm for him to just be reading anyway, even though he’s quite comfortable at this temperature. Having read books even when it’s 103* in an engineering bay. [Yeah, I guess I’ll tag along and be your guardian against the monsters.] He replayed, referring to the children as monsters jokingly.

“W...what? What monsters?” she asked, looking around but not understanding. She fluttered her butterfly wings with her tail twitching on Ydrin’s shoulder.

Ydrin simply pointed at a group of kids playing with water guns and sent, [Those ones.] Glancing back at his shoulder he grabbed her tail and asked, [Why are you scared? Got a stalker I need to DDoS?]

“Those aren't monsters!” She complained. Her soft tail squirmed and wiggled in his hand. She stared at the hand that had captured her tail and protested “I’m not scared!”

A grin grew on his face as he released her hand an sat up, [Fine, I’ll go with you. When do you want to go and where?] He asked as he got up and grabbed his dufflebag that was hidden under the bench.

“Oh, I was thinking in a few hours at the public pool,” the short girl said, twisting her foot around on the ground. “If- if that sounds alright.”

[Yeah, I’ll meet ya there in a few hours. I’ll have to go buy a swimsuit though. I haven’t been out swimming in years.] Ydrin Commented as he swung around to the back of the bench and looked down to Adria.

“I don’t swim very often either, but I do have one at home,” Adria said. Her tail squirmed in the grass, looking like a furry snake. She had her wings spread out, letting the sunlight shine on them. “I guess I’ll meet you then…”

[See ya.] Ydrin then kissed her and turned leaving. Giving a short wave with one hand, as he carries his bag in the other.

Adria blushed and watched him leave, waving to him with her tail.

====== Sirris VI |10:00 | Pool ======

Adria waited on a chair by the kiddie pool in a purple swimsuit. It looked like a bikini, except it only had the shoulder straps on top and it had side pieces covering her bug legs connecting the top part to the bottom part. She stared at the shallow kiddie pool, reluctant to go in the deep end of the main pool.

Ydrin arrived at the public pool still wearing his normal clothes with his dufflebag with him. After looking around through the crowd, he found Adria alone in the kitty pool, though that wouldn’t last too long, as a group of children were on the march over to her. [Im behind you by the way.] He sent her walking over.

The princess wasn't very worried about the group of kids at first. “Hmm?” She asked upon getting Ydrin's message. She tried to look behind her, but her wings blocked her vision of Ydrin and she couldn't fold them because the back of the chair was in the way. “Ugh. Can’t see you,” she groaned.

Shaking his head amused, he walked around and looked down to her, [I see you look sexy today. Not like you didn’t before.] Ydrin then reached down to where her insectoid arms were and placed his hand on the spot that was covering them, [How’s it goin’?] He asked idols as he leaned in and kissed her on the forehead.

Adria blushed, giving her bug arms a wiggle under her swimsuit. “Good,” she said, looking up at him. “I was just… swimming a lap a few minutes ago,” she lied, which was given away by her wings being dry.

Ydrin smirked, [If you really want to learn how to be a good liar, you’re going to have to learn from those who pull it off well. I have a lie that I’ve been running for a long time, that many haven’t caught into yet.] He sent, giving a wink. [You’re hair and wings are dry, so is your suit.] He points out the flaws in her statement, [Now that I’m looking, you need a good swimsuit next time comes around… something to show off your extra set of arms.]

“Fine, so what’s your lie?” she asked. “No, I’m not wearing anything that shows those dumb arms.”

He looked at the group of children approaching and took it as an opportunity to get out of that question. Quickly going to pick her up and set her on his shoulders, [Tell me how the view is.] He sent with a assholish smile.

Adria squeaked as she was lifted up, looking down at the kiddie pool. “Pretty good,” Adria commented from atop her perch. “Now tell me your lie.”

Ydrin begin heading over to the larger pools and open benches. [I can’t tell you that yet. Would ruin the fun for you figuring it out.] He sent simply, [Shade I assume is best for you?] He asked for seating placement.

“Oh the fun hmm?” She asked, confused yet intrigued. “I like the sun actually, it feels nice on my wings. They have a lot to do with my body heat- if my wings are cold then I get cold, if my wings are warm then I get warm,” the small girl with large butterfly wings attached to her back explained.

Nodding, he walked over to a set of benches where he placed her down and his bag. He then began to strip off his shirt and shorts. Revealing his very fair skin and large scars and burns that resided on his torso and arms, as well as a particularly large one on his back and side.

Adria winced upon seeing his scars, asking “Oh gosh… where did you get those?” Adria walked up behind him to examine the large one on his back. “That looked like… it hurt… a lot…”

Upon dropping his shorts to reveal a pair of grey swim trunks, he looked at the scars, [Yamatai, Yamatai, Yamatai, Nepleslia, Nepleslia, Yamatai, Elysia, Crimson, Yamatai…] Ydrin continued to name off countries as he went down each scar. [Every nation I named is where I got them, mostly from robbing banks or bar fights that got out of hand. This one if from a girl into BDSM though.]

“Into… what?” Adria asked, confused.

[It’s… never mind. Not important.] He replied as Ydrin grabbed the sunblock from his bag and started applying it to his skin and scars. One of the burn scars on his hand was recent.

Adria glanced at his hand, squinting. “That one… what happened there?” she asked, staring at it.

Ydrin, not wanting to talk about his past or injuries, changes the subject. Walking over, he slapped on a cold handful of lotion onto her arm. [You need to have some on you or you’ll burn up like me.] He sent giving a wink at the pun. [I suggest that you get it all over.

The bug girl didn’t move her arm, instead, she looked up at his face and narrowed her eyes. “Tell me,” she simply said.

Rolling his eyes, he kissed her, pulling back for a moment, pressing a finger on her lips, [You need to stop asking so many questions.] Leaning back to continue.

Adria was unphased, she grabbed his hand. “Ydrin. I know it’s recent. Tell me,” she insisted.

Finally breaking with a sigh, [I was working on my mech and got burned with my blow torch.] Ydrin rolled his eyes, [Now put on your damn sunscreen.] Then applying another cold handful on her thigh.

“Wait, that’s it…?” the short woman asked, surprised. “It wasn’t a fight or…?” She looked down, mewed, and blushed when he put the cold lotion on her leg, informing him “Uhh… Ydrin… I’m not sure if I even need that, I’m a hybrid.”

A dead silence fell, but he didn’t stop, [Yeah, I already started… so I’m going to just finish this up.] He sent as he looked slightly embarrassed. ‘Fuck, wasted my time for nothin’.’ He then stood up when he finished and sat down pulling out a book and a pair of sunglasses. Laying back and starting to read.

“I guess it doesn’t hurt,” she said with a shrug. She reached back, attempting to apply some of the sunscreen to her back, but she couldn’t reach because her wings were getting in the way. “Erg…” she mumbled, spinning around and struggling to find a way to get past her butterfly wings.

[Want me to get your back?] He asked setting down the book and turning to her. [Looks like those wings always seem to get in the way, not one to be a ah… ass but, can’t you just remove ‘em? Or at least get it so they can fold?]

“I guess,” she sighed, continuing “They do, but I don’t think it’s that simple. I still like being able to fly, and feel with them, it’s just that… they have drawbacks… They’re still a huge part of me, in more ways than one, I’m not sure if I can imagine what it’d be like to lose them for good.” Adria turned her back to Ydrin so he could put on the sunscreen.

Ydrin looked at her wings for a moment, then slowly ran his hands across her wings, feeling them. [They are beautiful, aren’t they? Thought you said you hate your bug parts? Shit, I like all of ‘em. Especially the ones here.] He squatted down to feel her arms again, being an ass.

The cat girl stood still and purred as she felt him touch her wing. Judging by her reactions and movements, she was able to feel touches anywhere on her wings, even the furthest edges. As he ran his hands across the butterfly wings, some kind of strange colorful red and black dust got on his skin. She purred more loudly after hearing his compliment, and her hard chitinous bug arms twitched under her swimsuit when they were felt.

[Now I know how to show you a good time, but, let’s leave that for when we’re out of public view.] He teased as he gave another stroke along her wings as started heading for the diving board.

More colorful dust got on his hands when he stroked her wings again. Adria shook her head and saw Ydrin going for the diving board, looking up at it. She thought it’d be better to ease herself into the water since she wasn’t a very good swimmer, so she proceeded to the steps leading into the pool. As she lowered herself in, her wings touched the water and she winced at the cold feeling. She watched her wings get soaked as she sat down and got them wet, making them soggy and droopy.

Ydrin prepared himself as he got onto the diving board, taking a step back, he did a few bounces. When he reached the end, he did a flip and dove into the water, penetrating through and swiftly making it deep into the pool. After a minute of silence, he popped up 4 feet from Adria and took a deep breath.

Adria stared at him, simply saying “Wow.” She was about to wade out closer to him, but she felt how much her soaked wings were weighing her down and severely off-setting her balance in the water, so she stayed back.

Seeing her being uncomfortable, he swam over to her and gave a thumbs up with a smile. Since he couldn’t talk, he just did the only thing that came to mind, he stuck out his tongue.

She smiled back at him and held his hand, getting up and standing on a deeper step. She didn't want to admit that she was a terrible swimmer so she didn't say anything.

Ydrin looked at her with skeptical eyes as he pointed to the water, questioning is she was comfortable going deeper. Since she did state earlier that she hadn’t gone to the pool in a while.

“Uhh… Yeah, yeah, the water,” she responded, understanding his signal for the most part. She crept deeper into the water, one step at a time, but she was still standing on the bottom of the pool.

Getting the same idea as before, he took her and placed her on his shoulders, leading her into the deeper water. Firmly holding her shins so she knew he had her.

She certainly felt different, picking her up made it clear that her water-soaked wings significantly changed her center of mass and weight. Her tail trailed behind them and she looked down at the water, watching Ydrin carry her.

He brought Adria over to the 4 foot area and slowly sink down. Allowing her to hop off and get comfortable in the shallower water compared to the 12 foot deep zone that he dove in from. ‘Let’s hope you’re fine with this, if not, We’re getting out.’

“No, I’m fine,” she said, getting off his shoulders. She still splashed in the water, trying to counter her wings dragging her down. She tried to keep herself up by using her tail as a sort of third leg behind her.

Offering his hand as support to her, he attempted to keep her balanced in the water, seeing her struggling. ‘Maybe She should be in the shallower pools…’ He thought to himself, not wanting to overextend her capabilities.

“I’m fine…” she said again, pushing his hand away. “Look, I’m just not used to swimming, that’s all. I just need to practice.” The flattie slowly started stepping towards the deeper end, determined to prove she didn’t have to stay in the shallow area.

Ydrin idiot stood and watched her, not wanting to be responsible if she were to start drowning. Since he knew she was more stubborn than him.

As she waddled further out, she tried to stand on her toes to keep her head above the water, but she quickly lost balance and fell backwards because of her soggy wings. She flailed her large wings around, creating a lot of splashing, and rapidly splashed the water with her hands trying to stay up.

Like a knight in shining armor, Ydrin did absolutely nothing for the first few seconds and shook his head. Before finally walking over and saving Adria from the water, holstering her up onto his shoulders again and walked back to the stairs out.

At first Adria held on to Ydrin, but when she realized he was taking her out of the pool, she tried to pull herself away from him. “Hey… wait… what are you doing?!”

Rolling his eyes, he couldn’t respond to her, so he continued to bring her out. Once he got out, he set her down and pointed at their bench, because he had a few things to say to her.

The wet butterfly looked at the bench and said “Fine.” She waddled over and sat down, her wings still soaking wet and drooping.

[Don’t push yourself too far or else I’ll tell your sister you can’t swim. Don’t test me either.] Ydrin sent to her as he tossed her a towel to dry off, [What do you want, I brought food. Unless you want to wait and try another pool.] He asked her.

“No! I can… I can-!” Adria tried to interfere, but she gave in. “Let’s just… try another pool…” She caught the towel and set it on the chair, remarking “She can’t swim either. She’s got the same wings, and if anything she’s heavier than me now. I’m sure she already knows.”

He sighed and grabbed her a bottle of water and handed it to her, [Kiddie pool is over there if you want to give it a shot. I’m sure all of the water… stuff would be fun.] Ydrin asked to see if that would be a better alternative.

Adria drank some of the water in the bottle, asking “The… kiddie pool? Are you serious?”

Ydrin looked her up and down, [You want to go back into the deep end again. Without my help?] Asking, knowing full well that she would prefer to take the alternate.

“Uhh… maybe?” Adria replied, not sure of what else she could say since the kiddie pool was probably the only area shallow enough for her.

[Right, well I’m going to the monster’s later. Either you’re coming or not.] He sent his famous last words as he slowly started walking off to the kiddie pool. Not even taking 5 feet before getting attacked by a group of kids with water guns , unleashing their water filled magazines into his chest and face before running off.

“No! Fine! Wait!” Adria called out, trying to hurry after him. She tripped and fell on her back in her rush because her wet wings were still off-setting her center of mass.

Quickly turning around he rushed over and picked her off the concrete floor, [Or, you’re not swimming till we get that fixed.] He sent as he carried her back to the bench and laid her down, [Jeez, If you loved me that much, you didn’t have to literally fall for me.] Ydrin followed up in with a wise ass joke.

“Ugh… get what fixed? I just tripped…” Adria said, attempting to get off the bench. “It’s just the water, it makes my wings heavier.”

Ydrin checked her back just in case, to make sure nothing was scrapped or bleeding. [I dunno, kicked on a response I never felt before… must have been a fluke.] He sent to her as he got back up, positive that she was going to be fine.

From a distance, it looked like there were speckles of blood on the pavement where she fell, but she seemed fine as she got back up. Adria felt her wings, giving them a flutter.

Running his hand along her wings, he attempted to ring out the water that soaked the wings she had. His body was surprisingly warm, so he hoped that would help.

Whatever was on the pavement also got on his hand- the colorful red and black dust from earlier. The water was very hard to get out simply because there was so much wing to be soaked with water. She purred at the warmth, mumbling “Hang on… can you… do that more?” Her wings folded back as if they were trying to “grab” his hand.

Without fail, he continued, and seeing her like this gave him sense of superiority and pride. So, he was getting his rocks off doing this anyway, the feeling was mutual, though it was mostly intended to help her from falling again. Now placing both of his hands, he was completely coursing through her wings, ringing out all the water slowly.

Adria purred loudly, going back to the bench and laying on her stomach so Ydrin could easily reach her wings. The water was coming out slowly, but there was still a lot of soaked wing. “That feels… nice…” she remarked. “These things take forever to dry when they get wet and it makes me cold when they’re all soggy like this.”

[Lucky you that you have a guy who has the patience to ring them out for you.] Ydrin sent as he idly continued. Looking down at her tail to see how it was reacting too. His hunger for data was making his start to scan every aspect of her reaction to catalogue it for later use.

“Thanks…” Adria murmured, sitting still and letting both Ydrin and the sun do their work on her wings. Her tail was starting to floof up now that it was out of the water. Ydrin’s hands were totally covered in the colorful dust after running them along her wings so much.

With a quick glance back at his hands he thought, ‘Now I look like a fucking butterfly.’ As he finally finished ringing out her wings. He looked down at his hands and stared with a blank expression.

Adria glanced back at Ydrin when he took his hands off, noticing she had gotten wing dust on his hands. “Aww crap… I… I’m sorry, I-...” the butterfly woman felt embarrassed, not realizing he had gotten his hands that messy just from ringing out her wings.

Looking down at her, he sneered some of it with his forefinger and middle finger under his eyes like a football player. [What? Just getting ready for a game.] Yhen silently laughing as he basically sneered wing dandruff on his face.

“Heh…” Adria chuckled. “It’s wing dust, it’s the tiny scales that help me fly. They grow back though, don’t worry about them.”

Wiping them off on his sides, only to cover himself with more of the wet dust, he looked like he was a hybrid of the things. [Got it. Anyway, you still want to hit the monster lake?] He asked, as he glares over to the children who were planning on spraying them, though were too intimidated and ran away.

“Sure, why not…” Adria said, getting up again. Seeing the children run away, she claimed “Ha, I scared them off.”

Rolling his eyes, he started walking over to the kiddie pool, still covered in the scales. ‘Sure you did.’ Ran through hai head as a slight smirk appeared on his face.

The feline insectoid followed him with her extra fluffed up tail behind her. Glancing at the scales that had gotten on him, she commented “Wow, you look like you got glitter on you at a craft show, or maybe you just got burnt.”

Upon arriving, the lifeguards halted Ydrin, “Aye! You can’t be here.” She said looking down to the shorter man. “We don’t need your kind of filth here.” She followed up with.

Unable to respond to her, he just rolls his eyes and points at Adria, [Guess they need me to get rinsed off first, I’ll be back.] walking past her to the bathrooms.

“Uh… What are you talking about?” Adria asked, confused.

[Covered in scales] Was sent as he jogged off to the bathroom. As he would begin to rinse off and get all of the scales off of his body, though not all would get off in an initial rinse and would take him longer.

About 4 minutes would pass before he would jog on back, now clean of all of the scales. [Alright. I should be good to go now.] He sent as he approached the kiddie pool again, only to still be stopped, this time being told to leave.

“Listen, you are not welcome here Crimson boy. You’ve been placed on a list that prohibits you from being anywhere near children here. Leave now or I’ll call security.” She firmly stated, now being antagonized.

Adria approached the lifeguard furiously, asking “EXCUSE ME?! What did you just say?” She was much shorter, but the small princess was clearly angry. “What’s this about a list?!”

Shocked that Adria was here, she quickly responded, “The Head Of the public pools did a review over his profile and prohibited him from being near the children zone, for child safety.”

Adria slapped her tail on the ground frustratedly, snapping “He’s of no danger to the children here. You’d better take him off that list. Right now.”

“Sorry miss, but it’s not my rulebook. She said giving a bow then leaving them alone and walking off. Hiding the fact that she was having a miniature heart attack.

[That’s normal for me, don’t get involved. ] Ydrin sent her as he didn’t care too much to not too much of an issue for him. He didn’t care too much about them banning him.

“HOLD IT.” Adria shouted at the lifeguard when she started walking away. She coiled her tail around Ydrin’s arm and tightly gripped it when he sent her the message. “I don’t care whose rulebook it is, I want him off that list now.”

She froze in place and slowly turned back, trying her hardest to try to not get yelled at, “S-Sorry miss… b-but I can’t… I’m not the one who made the list.” She explained as she was just a lifeguard.

Ydrin in turn grabbed Adria by the wing and gently nudged her towards him. Trying to turn her to face him, figuring that her wings would have more of an effect than if he tried her arm. Attempting to pull her in and to face him.

Adria pulled her wing away, angrily saying “Shut up for a second Ydrin.” Not that he actually said anything, but she knew he was trying to. “I don’t care if you didn’t make the list, fix it,” Adria demanded.

Ydrin pulled her back and slapped her across the face, giving her a neutral stare, [Stop, it’s not worth it.] He sent as he held her there, glancing over to the lifeguard, who promptly walked away. [Listen to what I got to say. You can’t get mad at someone who didn’t do shit.]

Adria slowly turned to face Ydrin, before narrowing her eyes and giving him a fierce glare. “They’re enforcing this stupidity, so how do you propose I fix it?” she asked coldly. “They’re stopping you so it’s their fault. They’re choosing to listen to a crap list.”

[Then being it to the asshat who made the list, not the people who enforce it. That’s how they lose their jobs.] Ydrin responded with, giving her a glare back as well. [Either take it up with them or we just let sleeping dogs lie.]

Adria continued glaring at Ydrin. “And what if… they should, if they don’t have the common sense to recognize a mistake?”

Ydrin shook his head, [It’s not their job Adria, they need to work to earn money! Even I have some level of respect to that.] Letting her go, he started walking back to their bench, [Maybe I should just leave.]

Adria sighed and followed him back to the bench. “You know what… you’re right… if this pool is enforcing some dumb list then why are we even here…”

[Thats the point, picking your battles. Don’t gotta get yourself hung for stupid shit.] He replies as he laid down on the bench tired. Looking towards the sky, counting clouds that flew overhead.

Adria layed on her belly on the bench, basking her wings in the sun. “So what now?” she asked, rubbing her temples with her hands.

[Eat then ditch this place, or ditch then eat. I think we might find somewhere near anyway.] he replied turning over to look at her seem visually stressed. [Lemme try something.] He got up and pressed his hand on the center of her spine and quickly shoved it forward in an attempt to pop her back to relieve stress. [Old friend of mine did this a few times… well, a lot for me.] Ydrin recalling.

“Hmmm, sounds goo- OOOOOOHHH…” Adria started before being interrupted by Ydrin’s hands. Several pops could be heard when he shoved her back. “H… H… Haww…” she murmured strangely, fluttering her wings. “Oooh… That feels good… Those are harder to get out because my back isn’t as flexible…”

A surprised look appeared on his face as he heard all of the pops, [No shit, guess it was needed huh?] turning to grab his bag, he walked over to her side and looked down, [Time to go.]

“Guess so,” Adria said, getting up. “Yeah, let’s ditch this dumb place,” she said, trying to sound cool.

Cracking his knuckles and neck, Ydrin collected the rest of his things and slowly began to leave. Not going too far, as he didn’t want the short Insectoid Feline Huminoid girl to get lost in the crowd of half naked participants at the pool. [Bye.] He sent attempting to hurry her up, knowing that she might be stupid enough to trip again.

“Oh crap wait for me,” Adria called out, grabbing her things and her towel. Drying herself off was a hassle, she couldn’t wrap the towel around herself because of her wings, so she tried drying her body by hand, but she saw it wasn’t working fast enough. She hung her towel over the tops of her wings and quickly waddled after Ydrin, not wanting to be left behind.

Ydrin waited for a moment for her to catch up. When he saw her waddling over, he chuckled silently and shook his head before moving on. [Have any idea on where you want to eat? Or would you prefer to have my cooking again?] Ydrin asked as he glanced back.

Adria thought, wiping herself off with the towel some more. “I was actually gonna ask you, I really don’t know. You know of any places?”

Scratching the back of his head, Ydrin looked around lost, [Yeah, I didn’t plan on going out anytime today until you asked, so I don’t know where to go. I barely leave my territory. So I have no fuckin’ clue what’s around here.] Replying to what seemed to be an easy question, though in reality is a very hard question for him to answer. Mostly due to Ydrin not leaving his little area of the city, force of habit from being in gangs when he was younger. However, looking down he then followed up with, [Let’s get changed firsts.]

“Hmm, yeah, good idea, I guess we can think about where to go while we’re changing,” Adria suggested. She glanced at her furry red tail which was all poofed up now. The butterfly moved it behind herself so it was less noticeable.

[Alright, let’s go do that then go find a place to eat when we get out.] He sent as he went over to the changing rooms. Almost entering into the females’ changing room, then quickly correcting himself.

Adria snickered, seeing him almost make that mistake, but she didn’t say anything. The short woman proceeded into the changing room, going to get changed.

A few minutes later, Ydrin exited in a white tee shirt and black cargo pants, sporting some white sneakers. ‘Now we just wait.’ Ydrin thought as he stood there waiting on Adria.

The princess, however, was taking a while to come back out. To a small extent, her tail, wings, and antennae required her to take more time to get her clothes on and off, but that wasn’t the main reason she took so long. In reality she used most of the time trying to get herself completely dried off since her wings inhibited her from drying herself normally.

Waiting didn’t bother Ydrin as much as it might with others. As someone who is a mute, he’s learned to be extremely patient when it comes to waiting. Since some people take an extraordinarily long time to read through his messages, sometimes misreading them. Along with robbing banks, Ydrin knows how to stake out, so this extra time she took didn’t make him flinch.

Adria finally came out of the changing room, wearing… another plain blue sweater and black pants. It was the same thing she had been wearing earlier, in fact, it looked the same as what she wore practically every day. “I guess we're changed,” she said, carrying her things out.

[Now the question is what we're going to eat. Most of the cheap food places would have longer lines probably, and I don’t have any preference. So either you pick a place, or it’s the first place I spot.] He sent, not wanting to be standing there for 5 minutes trying to figure out what was going to be for lunch, as his stomach rumbled loud enough to be heard. ‘Shut up.’

“Not cheap food then,” Adria said. She grabbed her poofy tail and moved her hand along it, trying to get the fur to go back down as she thought of a place. “Maybe a diner.”

Scanning the initial area, Ydrin was unable to find a dive or dinner anywhere in the initial area. [Alright, lets go looking for one.] He sent as he started walking down the street, keeping an eye out for a dinner, drive-in, or dive.

Adria walked with him, continuing to focus on her tail. It looked like she was pulling it as she tried to get the fur to go back down, hoping that if she managed to flatten the fur again she wouldn’t have to wait for it to stop being puffy.

Ydrin mostly ignore her actions in her feeble attempts to flatten her hair. Instead he would eventually find a small dive named, “Nefarious Darius’ Burger Joint.” [Now that’s a fuckin’ name for a dive!] He sent, [You up for some burgers?] asking the seemingly distracted Adria.

“A dive? Wait, weren’t we just at the pool?” Adria asked, confused. She had gotten fur all over her hangs from trying to brush her fluffy tail fur down.

[It’s another word for a diner.] Ydrin quickly sent as he made his way over to the small dive on the other side of the street. [You coming, or are you going to just stand there with fur on your hands and watch?]

The feline girl let go of her tail and shook her hands off, unsuccessful at de-fluffing her tail. “Yeah I’m coming,” she said, following him.

When they entered into the establishment, the smell of grease and food hits them upon the opening of the door. Cool air blows over them as the AC was on, making it only slightly colder than outside. The dive was populated, though many were just sitting in their booths, only a few sat at the bar.

The man who owned the place, Darius, turned around glanced at the newcomers, however remained silent. Having a less than impressed look on his face, as these kids looked out of place.

Ydrin walked over to the bar and sat down, looking at the menu quickly, he said, [I’ll take the Dirty Burger with a large soda, hold the rocks. Then give me a bottle of scotch.] He asked, showing his tablet for his order. Keeping a straight face, he didn’t want to look like he wasn’t good enough.

Adria waved her wings when she felt the AC, and sat down next to Ydrin. “I’ll take the chicken tenders and a large soda,” she stated.

Darius nodded, “Got it, 1 Order of chicken tenders and a large soda for the lady.” He said giving a smirk, then going off to start making the order.

Knowing exactly what he just did, Ydrin left his tablet there and keep looking at Darius. ‘Asshole.’

Adria frowned, hearing him only repeat her order. “Uh… Did he just ignore you?” she whispered to Ydrin, staring at Darius.

Ydrin made a very long and obnoxious sound with the chair pushing back, as he answered her question, [Lets see how long that last.]

Darius turned and glared at Ydrin, “You gunna order or keep pissing me off?” He asked Ydrin, looking at the order on his tablet, “Why don’t you stop being a little shy bitch and tell me what you want to order. Use your words kid.” He then turned around and kept working.

The short woman blinked, looking at Darius. “Uhhh…. He can’t…” she said. “He’s not shy, he’s mute…”

“And I have a pair of titties and long blonde hair.” The man said having black hair. “I’ don’t believe it. Order for him if that’s what you want.” He Told her.

[Don’t, that would not end well.] Ydrin sent her, looking at her with a slightly angered glare.

“What?” she whispered to Ydrin, looking at him. “Order for you?”

Giving her a neutral look, he responded, [Do not order for me, that’s exactly what he wants to happen. Then I’ll never get any respect around here and will continue to be hazed. Just let me handle this.] Ydrin then stood up and walked over to Darius, places the order in front of him then said, “I’ll take the Dirty Burger with a large soda, hold the rocks. Then give me a bottle of scotch.” Clearly and loud enough for the bar to hear. His voice was very soft and boysish, seemingly only getting to the point of puppetry where guys voices are ‘cute’.

Adria winced when she heard Ydrin speak, knowing it hurt him. She liked the sound of it, but she didn’t want him to hurt himself remembering how he immediately started coughing and needed a drink after making a mere whisper at the movie theater.

Darius nodded, “Coming right up.” Rather impressed that he actually had the balls to get up and tell him. Starting to make his order after he served up Adria’s order. A small paper tray with 5 hot crispy Chicken tenders with a side of sea salted fries, along with a large glass of brown soda.

Instantly Ydrin grabbed his neck as the pain from speaking was unbearable, blood blacker than Revenant PA started pouring from his mouth onto the floor. Quickly covering his mouth, he started to make his way to the restroom, leaving a small train of blood droplets on the floor as he went.

Upon seeing the blood, she instantly widened her eyes and fell from her chair. “Ydrin?!” she yelped, following the blood droplet trail and waiting outside the door to the bathroom. “Ydrin are you alright?!” she asked knocking on the door.

Her knocks opened the door to reveal Ydrin vomiting black blood into the sink, [Now is NOT the time to be talking to me.] He sent as he was violently giving the inside of the sink an equivalent of a new paint job.

The blonde put her hands on her head and sat on the floor outside the bathroom, unsure of what to do. She was about ready to give Darius a piece of her mind, but this seemed more pressing.

After a few moments, Ydrin walked out after the kind of running water, [Alright, I’m fine.] was sent to Adria as he stepped out with black blood still on his mouth, as he sipped it off with his arm. His face was pale and he appeared dizzy.

Staring at Ydrin, she told him “Ydrin, that’s not fine. Seriously, do you need a doctor?” while still in shock. Adria put her arm around his back to prevent him from falling over in his dizziness.

Ydrin took her arm off of him, [I don’t need a Doctor. Haven’t gone to see one for a ‘check up’ in years. Not starting now.] He told her as he started walking back to his seat, where he now found his order of a large burger with lots of additions to it. [Right now, I’m hungry.] He told her.

Adria sat next to him again, looking at her chicken tenders. Her cat tail was starting to go back to normal before, but after seeing Ydrin bleeding black blood from his mouth, it had poofed up again. She glanced at Ydrin, making sure he wasn’t going to start vomiting blood again.

Upon first glance, it looked like he could start at any moment. Though once he took his first bite of his burger, his color started to restore. ‘Shit, for an asshole he knows how to cook a mean burger.’

Seeing Ydrin eat, Adria turned to her food and started to eat her chicken. She started out slowly at first, and then ate it at a normal speed as she could see Ydrin was fine for now.

Darius came over while they were eating and leaned down to ask Adria, “So, what brings the Princess all the way down here with this guy?” He asked, able to smell the chlorine off of her, “Came down for a swim?”

“How did you know that?” she asked. She looked down to confirm she didn’t somehow still have her swimsuit on.

“I can smell the chlorine.” He answered simply.

“...Yes, we went to the pool earlier,” Adria replied.

“Why d’leave So soon? Still a warm day outside. Is it because they don’t allow rip offs of the lord there?” He jokes, commentating on Ydrin’s grey hair and golden eye, “Or a watered down version, but I guess that would explain him being at the pool.”

Ydrin finished his food and was about done with this guy’s ‘Insults’. “Listen here you spaghetti haired son of a bitch. How about you keep your mouth shut, ‘cause you ain’t funny. Secondly, I recommend you walk your greasy ass back into the kitchen before I go Mecha warrior on your dumb ass. You may be taller than me bitch, but I got a bigger dick and gun at the end of the day.” He then took the bottle of scotch and threw the cash at the man before leaving with his stuff.

Adria stared at Ydrin, then at Darius, then at Ydrin again. Wordlessly she paid for her food and followed Ydrin out with her things.

As expected, Ydrin coughed up more blood, ‘I need to just not go into public anymore, this shit is too much for me.’ He thought as he used a napkin for damage control. [Sorry I can’t give you a decent date any time.] Sending her before turning around.

“Ydrin, don’t talk if it hurts you, seriously,” Adria told him. “It’s not your fault, it’s just… an unlucky date.”

[So it was shit… again, I’m not really the dating type. I’m more like. Toothpick, useful once. Then you trash it.] Ydrin told her as he cleaned up all the blood. Having a look of disappointment on his face, as he tried to think up another thing to possibly save this outing.

“No. You’re wrong,” Adria sternly said. “Get ahold of yourself. So it hasn’t gone so well so far. So what? That doesn’t mean I don’t enjoy being with you.”

Glancing back at her, he shook his head and responded with, [That’s not the point but alright.]

“Oh shut up,” Adria bickered. “There's still time.”

Ydrin sighed silently as he stood there thinking to himself. Looking to Adria he asked, [So, what do you want to do then? Since it’s been me throwing out most of these ideas, maybe it will be your idea that makes the day end on a ‘good note’.”

“Perhaps… just a walk, somewhere?” the large-winged princess suggested. She fluttered her red wings, hoping she had thought of a good idea.

Ydrin took a moment to think about a place that would be best to walk around, the industrial area was too loud, and there could be the chance of running into people if they go into a commercial district. That’s when an idea came to mind for him, [We could go for a walk in the woods. Far enough away from everyone to not bother us.]

“Sounds good. Somewhere where there won’t be idiots,” Adria responded. “Well, I’m ready when you’re ready,” she said, flicking her long snake-like tail.

[Lets just hope that we don’t run into anything stupid out there.] Ydrin commented sarcastically as he started to walk down the road, [Come on Princess, I don’t have all day.] Was sent to her as he was being a smart ass. A slight smirk appearing as he sent that message to her.

Adria fluttered her wings and hovered into the air, flying forwards and landing in front of Ydrin. After folding her wings back, she proceeded to walk forward, turning her head and replying “Yeah, come on Ydrin, keep up.” She looked ahead again and didn’t bother waiting for him, waving her ultra long tail behind her.

===

About half an hour would go by before they reached the centre of the path, far enough away to only hear the sound of the wild. The gust of wind and crunching of dirt blocking out the sound of the city. Beams of light from the sun peer through the canopy, down upon the two as they walked down the path.

“It’s a nice day…” Adria commented. Her wings were being batted by the wind, and sometimes, the breeze would be enough to jostle her antennae. She tried to stay near the middle of the path to avoid the branches on the edges, and she kept her wings folded back.

Ydrin meanwhile was remaining silent behind her as he watched the environment. He decided to not intervene in her zoning out. ‘Huh, quiet, not what I’m use to. Eh, I guess I ‘could’ get use to it.’ Ydrin thought as he followed behind her, watching her subtle movements as she walked along the path.

The bug girl looked to the sides of the past to see whatever was in the forest. “See anything interesting?” she asked, stumbling to the side from being hit by a particularly strong breeze.

Ydrin caught her easily, holding her side with care, [I only see you.] He sent her simply.

“Oh…” she muttered and snickered. She took his hand and walked, proceeding further down the path. She looked up, seeing the roof of leaves above them.

[What’s it you’re looking at Adria? Or looking for?] Ydrin asked her as he walked up next to her to get closer to her. [Unless you’re just exploring?] He followed up on as he inquired her.

“Nothing, just looking for… anything interesting-” she said, then she tried to play it smooth by adding on “Uh besides you…”

Ydrin squeezed her hand and looked around as well, [Well then, I guess we can attempt to find something interesting then huh? Other than you.] Mimicking her in her statement. Ydrin then took a bit of a lead, attempting to lead her on deeper into the woods. [Well maybe there’s more interesting stuff deeper?]

“Maybe,” the bug girl said. She followed him, making sure she didn't fall behind. “I wonder how much deeper it goes.”

[As far as I know, it goes out to the coast, which is a few miles.] He explained to her as he slowed down, [Anything you want to do out here?]

“Hmm… maybe we could go off the trail,” Adria suggested, surveying the trees.

[You sure your wings will be safe?] Ydrin asked as he was concerned about her getting injured. Not wanting her to get over her head and have them lose another place to relax.

“M-my wings?!” Adria asked, unfolding her large butterfly wings and twisting her head to look at them. “Why would they be unsafe?”

Ydrin glided his hand across one of her wings, [They could get caught on the branches right? So maybe it’s not very smart to just run out.] Pointing out the small things that he was thinking of while he was thinking about what she asked. [i’m not saying that you can’t, I’m just saying that you’ll have to play it safe.]

“What?! Why would a little branch damage them?!” Adria asked, apparently annoyed. “They're not… they’re not delicate!” She glared at the wings attached to her back, as if she were angry at them.

He pinched her wing and pulled it back a bit to give the message, “Yeah, sure.” Ydrin told her before giving a heavy cough. [It’s better to be safe than sorry. That’s all I’m saying, okay?] He sent as he was still coughing from speaking. He figured that speaking and injuring himself would send a bigger message.

Adria was unphased by her wing being pinched, she looked at Ydrin. “Why do I need to be safe? They’re just trees!” She angrily fluttered her wings and stamped her foot.

Releasing her, he let her go, [Fine, go ahead then. Sorry for being wrong.] He was still thinking that she was going to get caught of hurt, but allowed her to go anyway because he wanted to give her the good old, ‘I told you so.’ when it does happen. So he crossed his arms and stood there, [Where do you want to go then?] Asking her so that she could make up her mind on what direction to take.

“Over there,” she said, pointing to a gap in the forest that had no path but looked like a good place to walk through. Her long tail flicked, she folded back her wings and started walking ‍♀️ towards the gap.

Ydrin followed after Adria, staying behind her as she seemed to want to take the lead. Glancing around, he managed to figure out where she was pointing at, [It does look promising. Sure, let’s check it out.] He never had the chance to get out of supercities it star stations. He so use to being in industrial or compact spaces that being out in nature is unnatural. [Being outside of the city is new. Freaky on how quiet it is out here.]

Adria stepped off the path, marching into the gap which had branches and some briars on either side. Her tall bug antennae twitched above her head. “Meh… I can still hear a lot of things. I doesn’t seem that quiet to me… especially because of you,” she jabbed. Her antennae were more sensitive to sound than human ears so she heard more than Ydrin did.

‘Ironic.’ He thought as he was a mute, for the most part anyway. He decided that following her would be the best option. So he opted to just follow the path onward for a few feet before sitting down in the dirt and taking in the environment.

“What?” Adria asked. She had managed to forget that Ydrin was mute, or somehow forgotten that Ydrin’s messages weren’t actually making any noise.

[Nothing, I’ll just be here if you need me.] Ydrin sent as he laid down onto the path, exhaling as his back it the dirt. He had wanted to take advantage of the more than silent surroundings, at least for him. Eventually completely sprawling out.

Adria didn’t want to continue without Ydrin, so she stopped. She tried to lay down next to him, but the trail wasn’t wide enough for her wings. Feeling a branch start to brush her wing, she stopped herself just in time and stood back up to prevent a bush from damaging it. “Grr…” she muttered, walking in front of Ydrin’s feet. She laid down in front of him, finding enough space to lay on the ground there.

Ydrin silently grew amused as he was correct, watching as her wing nearly got clipped. [Told you so.]

“Told me what?” the butterfly-winged girl asked, reading his text. Her long tail snaked over and laid on top of Ydrin’s lap.

[That you would get your wings clipped if you went off the path.] He responded as he rested his hand on her tail. Ydrin would slowly stroke her long red tail as he stared up at the sky.

“No, you’re wrong. My wings are fine,” Adria sternly replied. She sat up and looked at her huge red wings, brushing them with her hand. “They… they haven’t been hurt yet, so…” She wasn’t so confident though, remembering how she almost got her wings damaged by accidentally laying them on a bush, Ydrin’s prediction would come true at this rate.

Ydrin would sit himself up and shuffle over to Adria. He grabbed her wrist and lightly caressed her wings, conducting a thorough sweep to inspect of any damage. Wearing his neutral expression, he made it so it was near impossible to read him, as he also avoided eye contact.

Her wing dust got on his hands, but they weren’t actually damaged. “Ydrin? What are you…” she trailed off with a sigh. “I can feel that, you know… anywhere. Here, I’ll even tell you where you’re touching, try it.” She closed her eyes and waited for Ydrin to touch another part of her wings so she could prove she could feel it.

Following as she said, he would glide his hand over.

Not opening her eyes, she said “There. Across the middle, now it’s on the edge.” She moved her cat-clawed hand and pointed to it, indicating the correct location.

Intrigued, Ydrin decided to swipe the base of her wings to see what would happen. His fingers would have quickly slid across her back and wing. He had a feeling that he was being an asshole, but did it anyway.

She kept her eyes closed. “Oh, across the back now,” she reported, wiggling her wings. She wasn’t angered or annoyed by what he did, if anything it was starting to feel like he was petting her.

[Alright, well you seem to be fine.] He sent as he continued to stoke her along the base of her wings. [Should I stop?]

“No, I like it…” she said quietly with a purr. She leaned her head back, unintentionally getting her antennae somewhat in the way.

Her antennae didn’t bother him, he would just continue to ‘pet’ Adria’s wings. [Weirdest thing I’ve done for a friend. If you want me to stop I will.] He said again, not trying to get in trouble over something like that.

Adria purred, twitching her wings. She was a bit taken aback by the fact that he called her a “friend”, but she chose to ignore it. “Continue,” she murmured, sitting still.

‘Well, I guess chilling out here would be better.’ Ydrin would think to himself, [What have you been up to recently? Busy hanging in your crystal palace being pampered?] He asked Adria, trying to make conversation.

“What? I don’t live pampered or in a crystal palace!” Adria objected. “I’ve just been kind of… the usual I guess.” The short princess sat there and purred, wishing she had something eventful to brag about.

Flicking her in the back of the head, Ydrin then sent, [Being sour is ugly. Come on, you got to have something that others don’t, or something that you feel accomplished for?]

“HEY!” Adria snapped. The flick caused her tall antennae to bobble around. “Of course I have things! I just don’t remember them at the moment.”

Pulling away, he crawled over and sat against a tree, [Sucks to suck. If you want some pointers, think about somethin’ that matters, or something cool as hell. For me, that’s being a millionaire and owing a fucking mech. Just some ideas.]

“Well I- Hmm…” Adria responded, putting a finger on the side of her head. She surely couldn't be defeated by this simple question. How hard could it be to think of just one example of something great about herself? She was the greatest person she knew! Thinking back to earlier in the day, she smirked and proudly boasted “Didn't you see how easily I scared that dumb lifeguard at the crap pool?”

[And then I had to pull you off the poor girl for doin’ her job? Yeah, I remember.] Ydrin sent, not seeing her as being sure of what it is. [Well, you wanna know how I see you? At least while you’re thinkin’ of a response?]

Adria rolled her eyes and said “Whatever. Fine. Tell me.” She thought she might be able to make something out of that example, but seeing how Ydrin wasn't impressed she gave up.

Thinking for a moment he came up with a few, [Well, You’re Sexy, hot headed, quick to jump to conclusions ‘, and to top it all off with a hand full of sprinkles. You’re amusing when you’re angry.]

“I am not!” Adria declared, only afterwards stopping to think about it. She was conflicted over what response to give because he did call her sexy but she disagreed with everything else.

Shrugging, Ydrin just sat there and relaxed, [Then I guess I’m as blind as I am mute. Whatever.]

“Huh. Guess you are,” Adria said with a smirk. She moved her soft tail back and coiled it around his hand.

[Why are you so clingy? You keep on grabbing my hand and shit. I ain’t complaint, but I just- shit’s confusing.] Ydrin asked.

Adria quickly released his hand, saying “Oh I… I didn’t mean to…” She pulled her tail back, getting the impression that Ydrin didn’t see them as being close given how he called her a friend earlier.

Seeing her reaction to his comment, he pressed, [Do you like me or somethin’? Really? More than a friend?]

“I…” Adria scratched the back of her head and sweated, not wanting to directly say yes. “Why, do you?”

[...] He sent as he got off the tree and walked over to Adria, squatting down in front of her and giving her a questioning look. Reaching his hand out to caress her cheek, sliding across to the back of her head. [What do you think?]

Adria’s eyes shot around, she had to think of a response. “I… maybe?” she said. She wasn’t sure whether or not he did, he seemed to be dropping hints that he didn’t.

Ydrin rolled his eyes and kissed her on the forehead. [I ain’t sure if you didn’t pick that up from the first time we met. Thought that make out session was a hint. Eh, you are dense, but I guess I’ll forgive you.] Sending it to her before telling her, [Though with me being, me. I figured your family wouldn’t approve, so I stayed quiet, yah know?]

Adria blushed, responding “You do? Well… for the record… I do like you…” She decided she should probably explain herself, adding “It’s just that...you’ve been awfully silent about what you really think about me today…” Seconds later, she widened her eyes, realizing what she just said to a mute person. “Wait… no, I- NO! I DIDN’T MEAN THAT!”

He silently chuckled, [You need chill, seriously.] Ydrin sent as he patted her head, [The reason why I stayed silent was because I don’t know how to respond to you, you’re the first ‘unique’ girl I’ve ever meet.]

Adria’s antennae bobbled. “Unique?” she asked Ydrin curiously. “Define unique…” She wasn’t offended, but she didn’t know what “unique” could be referring to.

[You’re the first girl that I’ve ever meet that acts like you, and that's not a bad thing.] Ydrin explained to her as he gave her a slight smile, one he had never shown to her before.

“Huh… I… I guess I’ve never heard that before,” she told him, smiling back. She laid back down again, looking up into the afternoon sky. Her tail remained on the ground, twitching and flicking.

Brushing through Adria’s hair, he would sit there silently, as he couldn’t do anything more than that. [So, what does this whole conversation mean?]

“You tell me,” Adria said, having not expected their talk to go that deep.

Ydrin thought for a moment before saying, [Guess that means we’re friends then?] Getting up he stretched, having the visual appearance of him looking like he was slightly tired.

“Friends?” Adria asked, confused. Ydrin had basically just told her that he liked her, but now he was saying they were just friends again. “I thought we were… more than friends…” she quietly continued.

Looking back to her, he raised an eyebrow, [You actually think of us that way? Really? You and me, right?]

Adria looked up and thought carefully before answering “...I do.” She laid her head back down, ignoring the lack of pillow on the dirt.

Contemplating her response, he asked her this, [So that means we’re dating then. Didn’t know you felt that way towards me, but sure.] He got down and looked her in the eye, [Sounds like fun.]

“Well… I do, so… I guess we are,” Adria said. She glanced up into his eyes with her red eyes, still on the ground. “What next, anyway?” she asked him.

Ydrin scratched the back of his head and responds with, [Well, guess what we could start off with is this.] He then got down onto the ground next to her and kissed her on the lips, before laying back down. [I would do more, but your wings are there, so, yeah.]

“Again?!” Adria asked. “What are they blocking this time?” It certainly wasn’t unusual for her wings to get in the way of things, but it wasn’t any less infuriating.

[Don’t take it the wrong way there babe, it’s just a minor neussence. We’ll get around it.] Ydrin sent in an attempt to comfort her.

“Fine, but what were you referring to when you said more?” she asked him. She was used to them interfering with things, so she wanted to know what else they might be preventing her from doing.

Ydrin tapped his lips to hopefully send the message of what he means by more.

Adria stared at him, not sure of what he was trying to signal. “Uh… yes?” she asked, in a tone that was expecting an answer.

“K-“, [Kisses. That’s what I was signaling at. Jebus, am I that much of a retard.] Ydrin sent as he facepalmed, frustrated with himself. [Ya’ know what? Imma just go, sorry for the trouble.]

“...No you’re not,” the blonde princess said, coiling her tail around his leg so he couldn’t walk away. She narrowed her eyes and suspiciously remarked “Kisses. Really. Wings are stopping you from doing… kisses, of all things? How?”

[Listen, I’m leaving out all the ‘fun’ stuff. Because I have no clue if this will last, but let’s give it a shot right?] Ydrin sent as he turned around to face her. Motioning his hands to the words he sent.

“Err… sure… alright…” Adria said, a little confused. “So… what are you suggesting we do now?”

He took a moment to think, [Let’s just go to my place and chill, sound cool?]

“Yeah, sounds good,” Adria replied. She smiled and got up at her short height. Her tail drifted over and “grabbed” his hand by wrapping around it, she was hoping that she could get away with it without him noticing and calling her clingy again.

Ydrin held her tail gently as they started to make their way back, their backs lightly dusted in dirt and dust, [Already holding my hand? Huh, love bug much?]

RPG-D RPGfix
Back