• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 February and March 2024 are YE 46.2 in the RP.

Approved Character (BWE/Independent) Igia Sakkarah

You linked Maekardanii so I am sure you saw the physical traits charts on the page. Two of her traits are very rare and one is uncommon. Those charts are there to give a guideline to follow, not one to rebel against. Can you change her physical appearance to align more with what is provided on that page? Sorry to be so harsh, but I usually say one trait is alright to be different than it should, but three is a bit much.

You linked Maekardanii so I am sure you saw the physical traits charts on the page. Two of her traits are very rare and one is uncommon. Those charts are there to give a guideline to follow, not one to rebel against. Can you change her physical appearance to align more with what is provided on that page? Sorry to be so harsh, but I usually say one trait is alright to be different than it should, but three is a bit much.
Ah yes, didn't know that could make an issue as I had an art already created, But I can change that :) and done apology from my side.

aw man I am sorry that I asked you to change it when art is on the way. If you need help editing it lemme know but if the artist will change it, really throw me under the bus when you explain why.

Fine by me, seems like a fun character to play.

@Jack Pine for plot, I believe? Or is this a non-plot. Either way, BWE/NDC is his so!

Oh no, the art is done by an online generator so don’t feel bad about it :) thank you for your kind words, I look forward playing her ^^. I await jacks reply

Yes! I just put down my pencil and paper while drawing because I was thinking about how cool your plot sounded and it struck me like a (insert heavy object) that this IS for your plot! Yes, approved!

I don't mind if you do use such an idea, or even more, fun join the effort in such operations :3 Thanks for your approval and reviewing :D

RPG-D RPGfix
Back