• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 February and March 2024 are YE 46.2 in the RP.

By the Power of a Random Google Search, I Have Arrived

GAmeDOS

🔰 New Member
Inactive Member
How's it goin', folks. Friendly semi-local traveler of the Net here.

What do you call yourself? People on the net call me GAme or DOS, along with a slew of other nicknames I've picked up along the way. Call me whatever you like (just don't call me Shirley!)

How'd you find Star Army? As the title of this thread suggests, a random google search while bored. Thanks, google.

What interested you in joining? Nekos with lasers in space? Sounds like my kind of party.

Ever done this text-based roleplaying thing before? Started back in 2015, never stopped.

Any previous experiences you want to share? Not in particular, I've had many fun times over the years but they all kinda blend together after a while.

Now for the questionnaire!

Do you prefer:
  • Playing male, female, or other-gendered characters? Female, but I play all of the above pretty regularly.
  • Spontaneous or planned RP? Planned, my experiences with spontaneous RPs have been pretty negative - as in crash and burn.
  • Military or civilian characters? I'll don't really have a preference, but military characters tend to be easier to find a direction for. You have to get more creative with civilians.
  • Humans, androids, anthros, or aliens? Humans or androids, not particularly keen on anthros or aliens.
  • Being on a starship or being on a planet? Starship.
  • Roleplay via forum posts or in real-time? I can do both, but I prefer forum posts because I have an extremely busy schedule.
On a scale of 1 to 3, what's your preferred level of these in your RP:
  • Language: No preference, any and all.
  • Violence: See above ^
  • Sexuality: See above of above ^^
What's something cool you'd love to RP? Neko version of Scotty, here we go. Already got a bunch of wiki pages open.
One of these days I'd also like to get a group of dedicated players together and run a heavily mechanics-based RP, but as I've experienced in the past they're really difficult to run successfully.

I do all of the mech things when I’m not busy with life. I could use a disgruntled/unappreciated engineer or two for some stuff I have planned if you’re interested in some low-stakes RP to start off with.

Welcome to SARP, say goodbye to your free time.

Last edited:
Hi, I'm your neighborhood men in black. (Granted they just wear black and aren't hunting little green men.), I run a faction here as well as two plots, so let me know if I can help in any way. I also found this place through Google, and I enjoy tactical RP, mad science RP, nation building, and shenanigans all around. Welcome to SARP.

Hey hey! Welcome to the site! Before i insert my own shameless advertising come join us on the discord! Our wiki is kind of overwhelming and the discord is a good place to go to ask questions, Get help making a character and navigating the wiki. Or just come and hang out with everyone just for the fun of it! My name on the discord is "Sister Disco (Char)#0655" if you ever need to reach me. Otherwise we have faction, New player, and even Help and support channels!

discord.png

Now onto the advertising part~

If you ever stray away from the cat-side of the site (Yamatai.), The Nepleslia faction is big on androids and mutants and all around humany-stuff. Where Yamatai is all grace and refinement and beauty and free healthcare; Nepleslia is more gritty, Dirty, Corrupt, And when you lose an arm or leg or the entirety of your body you get that replaced with a cool cybernetic Dues Ex style!

I currently, For said faction run the beginner friendly 13th Precinct plot about a Swat-Style team on Nepleslias police force just trying to stem the tide of corruption and violence of such a faction, As well as the fighter/dogfighting portion of @Legix 's 309th plot. the Aquila Flight.

Feel free to message me or any of the GMs here who offer. Ive never met another GM who would get upset at someone inquiring about their plot(s) considering most of us could go on about them for hours!

Hey there! Welcome to Star Army!

Hey hey! Welcome to the site! Before i insert my own shameless advertising come join us on the discord! Our wiki is kind of overwhelming and the discord is a good place to go to ask questions, Get help making a character and navigating the wiki. Or just come and hang out with everyone just for the fun of it! My name on the discord is "Sister Disco (Char)#0655" if you ever need to reach me. Otherwise we have faction, New player, and even Help and support channels!

View attachment 15701

Now onto the advertising part~

If you ever stray away from the cat-side of the site (Yamatai.), The Nepleslia faction is big on androids and mutants and all around humany-stuff. Where Yamatai is all grace and refinement and beauty and free healthcare; Nepleslia is more gritty, Dirty, Corrupt, And when you lose an arm or leg or the entirety of your body you get that replaced with a cool cybernetic Dues Ex style!

I currently, For said faction run the beginner friendly 13th Precinct plot about a Swat-Style team on Nepleslias police force just trying to stem the tide of corruption and violence of such a faction, As well as the fighter/dogfighting portion of @Legix 's 309th plot. the Aquila Flight.

Feel free to message me or any of the GMs here who offer. Ive never met another GM who would get upset at someone inquiring about their plot(s) considering most of us could go on about them for hours!
I am Legix and Nepleslia is 100% the best faction on SARP.

Totally so.

Not up for arguing.

Yeup.

(Welcome to SARP tho)

RPG-D RPGfix
Back