• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

Rejected Submission C9 'Pine Class Optionally Manned Warship'

Status
Not open for further replies.
This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
I agree with Rizzo. Zack’s refusal to answer questions, lack of response to NTSE mod requests and complete disrespect for the NTSE lead me to put in place a 3 day rejection timer if NTSE requests are not met in a timely and respectful manner.

Is there some way to go back to default text size?

Can someone show how many weapons he is allowed to have?

Ah, found it. Given that the RUDaaS Container was approved as a Tier 13 weapon system (while its payload and warhead are still up for review, for convenience’s sake I’ll assume that’s what they’re going to be approved with the same DR values they currently have), the C9 can thus have the following armament:

Reactions: IQ
Moving this back to approved where it was originally.

A tier 13 launcher that launches any number of missiles is still a 1x Tier 13 launcher. I haven't seen one of these DRv3 calculators done consistently either, nor do ships get unapproved because technology or rules changes, nor do ships get unapproved because other articles are up for approval.

You can't do that on your own submission. Multiple NTSE moderators have requested changes from you, and there is also a 3 day rejection timer in place unless you adequately and respectfully address the concerns and make appropriate changes.

Staff decision on this matter is that you gave it a timer- stick to your own rule and wait those days.

I'd like for @Wes to confirm this decision, as in my opinion an NTSE moderator abusing their authority for personal gain via approving one of their own submissions should result in the submission being instantly rejected (if not perma-rejected).

Last edited:
@FrostJaeger, please remember that as Staff Ametheliana represents Wes and should be treated as having his own authority unless otherwise determined by Wes himself.

The thread has been returned to the Setting Submission from and is now reopened for discussion.

I don't represent Wes, I'm just here saying what I have seen happen in the past.

My apologies, I was under the impression that because Wes used Staff to handle administrative matters for him your decisions are second only to him, not something for moderators to dispute.
Please don't use the ban hammer on me! I'll be good!

In Liu of Rizzo's rejection, consider this my ruling as an NTSE moderator. I am removing the 3-day rejection timer because of @Zack's attempt to bypass NTSE moderation.

In addition to that, this submission will now be reviewed in full.

Hello! Let's see if this submission meets the requirements for inclusion in Star Army's lore...

[ X ] 1. The destination URL should be a page in the appropriate namespace and titled lower_case_with_underscores
[ X ] 2. The article is in the appropriate format and article template
[ X ] 3. The article follows our wiki style guidelines, including: No forced line breaks, text after each section header, etc.
[ X ] 4. The article is easily read and free of errors in spelling and grammar
[ X ] 5. Links to other wiki articles are present as appropriate
[ X ] 6. The article fits into the Star Army universe's space opera theme and technology levels
[ X ] 7. Images in the article are hosted on Star Army's wiki and sourced responsibly (contact Wes privately if there's a concern)
[X ] 8. The article is original and doesn't contain copy-pasted content from other articles.
[ ] 9. The article complies with Star Army's rules in terms of damage ratings, speed limits, etc.
[ X ] 10. The Faction Manager(s), if applicable, have posted approval for this article in this thread.

Here's some fixes this article still needs:

1. Reduce the number of weapons to the amount provided by @FrostJaeger.

You have consistently ignored requests by NTSE moderators to fix the weapons on the C9, consistently disrespected NTSE moderators who you do not agree with, consistently attempted to bypass weapons limitations rules in regards to this submission and most grievously abused the privileges granted to you as an NTSE moderator.

For these reasons, and becasue you have provided no evidence that you are willing to cooperate with the NTSE here, this submission is

Rejected

I suggest allowing @Jack Pine to submit this article because you are clearly unwilling to work with the NTSE whereas he has stated he will work with us to fix the issues with this artile.

Rejected with the opportunity for a new submitter to put it into the NTSE. A ruling has been made by Alex. Let's stick to this one, please.

@META_mahn I disagree with that. Let Jack submit it, without Zack being the NTSE moderator, of course.

Status
Not open for further replies.
RPG-D RPGfix
Back