• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 February and March 2024 are YE 46.2 in the RP.

RP CAFF FleetCom Priority Channel

Alex Hart

FM of NDC
🎖️ Game Master
RP Date
YE-43 Onward
RP Location
Varies
This thread is a tool primarily for FMs and GMs, to be used for priority communications between Conclave Aerospace and Fleet Forces officers, typically of the C rank bracket.
SECURE SYSTEM, NO UNAUTHORIZED USAGE.

YE 43 Trimester 1 Fleet Readiness Report

To the Admiralty Board,

In accordance with the new Fleet Expansion Program, Command has begun to rebuild and expand the fleet. Our decimated patrol fleets were the first priority, and each has received 60 of the new Erebus class frigates (or variants), 10 of the SS1 class, 20 new Spectre class cruisers and 10 Scythe class cruisers and 15 Albion class Battlecarriers.

The ships that survived Glimmergold have been repaired at drydock, and we are beginning to rotate the garrison fleets through drydock to complete their YE-43 upgrades, though this has lowered the available strength of the garrison fleets.

The remainder of this trimester’s production has been placed in the naval reserve in Sanctum. This reserve is constituted by 15 Erebus class, 13 SS1 class, 7 Scythe class, and 1 Albion class.

The cooperation of Noval Heavy Industries has been invaluable in allowing us to reach this level of production, however we should soon be able to pick up the slack. We are anticipating 10 new shipyards to come online in the second trimester of this year, five in Nephis and five in Vale. These new shipyards will help bolster the economy of those systems, as well as our shipbuilding capacity.

Finally, I would like to report to the board steady progress on the updating of existing shipyards to allow for the production of our more modern starship classes. By the end of the Second Trimester of this year, all existing shipyards should be properly updated.

This concludes my report.

Signed,
Commodore Alan Corrin

RPG-D RPGfix
Back