• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 February and March 2024 are YE 46.2 in the RP.

Call for Ideas: Star Army smilies

I was thinking that it would be cool if we had custom smileys/emoji for our forums. It could be things like pixel art of fighters spaceships (maybe useful for showing squadron compositions), or basic smiley faces with Star Army or NSMC headwear. So I figured I'd ask you guys and see if you're interested in this and what ideas you have. What would you like to see and how would you use it? Anyone with art skills interested in contributing some?

AHA! Just give me what resolution (in pixels, so, 24 by 24 for example) you'd need out of a smiley/emote/flag and I'll do one.

Some examples of my other pixel-related work:
ai.imgur.com_MmDvtH8.png
Most Recent. A sort of paper doll sprite for the Badass.

ai.imgur.com_pJXnmW8.png
GUNS! LOTS AND LOTS OF THEM!

ai.imgur.com_pctEoBN.png
Stuff for PSG and the ISC Phoenix.

fetch.php

Map of Sargasso, arguably the magnum opus.

In addition, all characters on the ISC Phoenix Volume II and LSDF Val'ta who have pixel heads. Arguably what's there is more refined.

Well, what are the specifications?

I'm not going to make anything until you give me some specs for how big they need to be, and a list of what to make.

Well, that's what I made this topic to ask: I know smilies would be cool, but I'm not sure specifically what we want or need.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back