• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 February and March 2024 are YE 46.2 in the RP.

Can't really be called new.

Rhysis

Inactive Member
What do you call yourself? In the RP forums world? Rhysis.

How'd you find Star Army? Web search. Call it nostalgia.

What interested you in joining? Totally just covered that. Nostalgia.

Ever done this text-based roleplaying thing before? You don't have the patience for me to list the text-based RPs I've been involved with so I'll just say...yes.

Any previous experiences you want to share? Hey I'm good at covering the answer to a question with the previous one!

Now for the questionnaire!

Do you prefer:
  • Playing male, female, or other-gendered characters? ~ Male
  • Spontaneous or planned RP? ~ Either works for me
  • Military or civilian characters? ~ Typically civilian but I've done military
  • Humans, androids, anthros, or aliens? ~ Oh good gracious. Umm, humanoid, at least...well, most of the time.
  • Being on a starship or being on a planet? ~ Planet, but I'm flexible.
  • Roleplay via forum posts or in real-time? ~ If I had the time, real time. But forum is more productive, generally.
On a scale of 1 to 3, what's your preferred level of these in your RP:
  • Language: 1
  • Violence: whatever
  • Sexuality: 1-2 providing it's not graphic
What's something cool you'd love to RP? Invisible flying psychic monkeys! No seriously? I don't know that there's a lot I haven't already done. Umm...Voltron?

Oh that's not the issue, Doshii. I say I can't really be called new because I was around Ayenee when it was still young in the chat rooms. I've been doing chat-based RP for...oh geeze...almost 20 years now. (Holy frijoles I've never done that math before. Now I feel old.)

RPG-D RPGfix
Back