• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 February and March 2024 are YE 46.2 in the RP.

SYNC Captain Winters, I have been activated

hyralt

RP Date
YE 44.7.15
To: Captain Cecily Winters
Cc: Mishitari Winters

Dear Captain Winters,

It is with a heavy heart that I must inform you that I need to leave immediately. As you know, I am still in the Star Army Reserve and I have just been activated. If you would grant me a leave of absence, I would appreciate it. Otherwise, I must submit my resignation.

I am sure that I need not remind you that my position aboard the Bastion is subject to the requirements of my service to the Star Army.

Regretfully yours,
Kwabba-an Ternifac-xuralkhi
Nitô Hei, Star Army of Yamatai

fetch.php
fetch.php
YCS Bastion of Winter
Office of the Captain
Yugumo Corporate Fleet
Yugumo Corporation

Kwabba-an,

While I am sure the Captain would like to debrief you herself before you go on service leave, I am writing to inform you that I have activated your Travel benefits, and have consulted your schedule to book space on PAINT Route YC100 aboard the Spirit of Jiyuu, a Long Haul route from Jiyuu Fleet Depot to Amatsu-Yamatai. When you have orders for deactivation I will ensure you are booked a return via YC100 as well, assuming you are returning from Yamatai. As there is excess capacity on the YC100 line, I have invoked executive courtesy to have you upgraded to a Super-Premium Stateroom on the First Class Deck.

Thank you for serving Yamatai,
Mishitari

RPG-D RPGfix
Back