Star ArmyⓇ

Star ArmyⓇ is a landmark of forum roleplaying. Opened in 2002, Star Army is like an internet clubhouse for people who love roleplaying, art, and worldbuilding. New members are welcome!

Gaming Cards Against Humanity Online!

Blizzard

So far I have me, ArsenicJohn, Ametheliana, and SirSPT joining. If anyone else wants to spectate/play you're welcome to!

Jack Pine

Staff Apprentice
FM of S6
Game Master
tempted......tempted........tempted......(sweat begins to form on his brow as he tries to resist) must fight temptation to play more CAH.

Ametheliana

Sensei
Staff Member
Submissions Reviewer
FM of Nepleslia
FM of the Iromakuanhe
Game Master
OKAY FOLKS We're going to be having a game at 5 pm PST next SATURDAY if Wes can make it. He might be going to a con, but if he doesn't go, the game is on!! If he goes, we'll do it the week after next!! Set your clocks!!!

Ametheliana

Sensei
Staff Member
Submissions Reviewer
FM of Nepleslia
FM of the Iromakuanhe
Game Master
I am planning on doing a Friday or Saturday game, depending on which (if either) Wes can make it to! 😁 Pencil it in, anyone interested!!! You can also make custom decks or send me ideas as I will try to update the ones we have 🃏💖

EDIT:
It will be on Friday at 8 pm EST !!!

Last edited:

Wes

Founder & Admin
Staff Member
FM of Yamatai
Game Master
STO Fleet Member
What was super fun! Thanks Ame for setting it up, thanks Wolf for the save with the server, and thank you everyone who joined and played with us tonight.