• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

Gaming Cards Against Humanity Online!

Okay, let's say Friday at 8 pm EST, then!! 😊 If you have ideas for new SARP cards, let me know! I will try to come up with some of my own, but I always love using your suggestions!!

Due to needing to reschedule, the Cards Against Humanity game will be on Saturday, the 13th! Same time, 8 pm EST! See you there! :D

I will be there. Thank you!

May end up not able to make it tonight, my counts are low so I may be forced to rest. Will try though...

A reminder that this is happening tonight, in a few hours at 8 pm EST!

@Soban and @Wolf626 BOTH WON A GAME THE LAST TIME WE PLAYED!!!!

For this achievement, they are granted the ✨humanity award!✨ This entitles them to exist as humans IRL as they please! Great job, guys! Very prestigious award, right there! I can't wait for the next game! I think we are going to have a viewing party of a movie first, though, so stay tuned for that :]

Depends on the time. I got a housewarming party to attend that day around lunch to 4pm EST.

Wah I thought that was when you were free?! Alright, it'll probably get pushed back a week or two then. How does the 3rd of August work?

RPG-D RPGfix
Back